The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Why they dont stop saying Foppa name? What an obcession...Foppa is out already...hehehehehehehe

They are talking about unlucky draws previous year.Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-Dinamo Moscow and Scavolini Pesaro-Foppa Bergamo

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 12th Final:

Fakro Muszyna - Villa Cortese
    Modranska Prostejov - Rabita Bakü

Scavolini Pesaro - Dinamo Moscow
    Volero Zürich - Zarechie Odintsovo

RC Cannes - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    Bielsko Biala - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT

• Scavolini Pesaro - Dinamo Moscow
    Eczacıbaşı - Cannes
    Vakıfbank Gunes - Bielsko Biala
    Volero - Zarechie
    Rabita - Modranska
    Villa Cortese - Fakro Muszyna

I think bolded teams will most likely go through. Italian teams are obviously pretty weak this season, while Dinamo and Cannes are getting better and better. Nevertheless, it's really interesting draw. :whistle:

• Eczacıbaşı first,Zurich second in the group.I think Eczacıbaşı V.'s opponent stronger than Zurich's.But you shoundnt complain about opponent at this stage if u have high ambitions.

for Pesaro,they are unlucky

• Eczacıbaşı - Cannes will be a good game too. I think Eczacibasi is favorite but i hope Cannes can play a great volleyball and win.

Pesaro and Dinamo will be the best game. If Flier and Hooker can play well they have a chance.

• Fakro Muszyna - Villa Cortese
    Modranska Prostejov - Rabita Bakü

Scavolini Pesaro - Dinamo Moscow
    Volero Zürich - Zarechie Odintsovo

RC Cannes - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    Bielsko Biala - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT

kadir schedule can be change, we dont know who will win. because of there is 2 russian,italian,polish and turkish clubs and they must be fight in play off 6, schedule can change for next round.

• Maybe I can watch Eczacibasi x Vakifbank in Istanbul..would be nice ^^

I will be there too :lol: But really have no idea about F4 coz of a huge participation :thumbdown:

• Probable candidates for F4: Dinamo,Vgstt,Rabıta

INSHALLAH! You wrote the list of my heart! Believe me I was thinking about it,the difference was-I was thinking host will be Rabita!
    But now it is no important-I think these teams have every chance to qualify the main round! INSHALLAH!

• I guess Prostejov has a chance against Rabita coz they already beated Cortese and Cannes.

• "Jaonamss", and others who want to come İstanbul for F4.
    If you come to watch F4.
    You may not find a seat to sit in Burhan Felek.I think Burhan Felek Hall will be full of people.
    you must be there early otherwise you could stay out of the Hall.

• It is great that I will watch F4 in Istanbul !! :D :drink: :drink: I hope I will watch VakıfBank-Fenerbahce Acıbadem semi-final match :D :super:

do you think you have a realistic chance for a ticket...with so many FBA-fans :D