The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Congratz Vakıfbank they totally deserved this game :drink: Actually i didnt expect Gülden's absence yesterday but it effected our team so much :what: Serpil was not good in defence and reception it was our weakest point with setter :thumbdown: Özge played amazing i guess she was key of the match.What a powerful setter.She never uses reception set :lol: Probably Özge and Nilay will play for NT this summer they totally deserved it this season :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Home teams are adding those stats to Cev's database.Probably Zürich's statistics coaches did mistake while putting.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratz Vakıfbank they totally deserved this game :drink: Actually i didnt expect Gülden's absence yesterday but it effected our team so much :what: Serpil was not good in defence and reception it was our weakest point with setter :thumbdown: Özge played amazing i guess she was key of the match.What a powerful setter.She never uses reception set :lol: Probably Özge and Nilay will play for NT this summer they totally deserved it this season :thumbsup:

ozge was the weakest point in vakif, :what: if you watch the interview after match, you can realize that she also accepted she had a bad performance.

And no way both of them would be setter of NT while there is Naz. :whistle:

• Bravo Vakıf :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 3-0 :super: :super: We totaly deserved this game :super: But, nothing is certain yet..

Biiir- İkiiiii- Üüüç Güneeeeeeeeeşş! :D

:drink:

nothing it's certain yes, Eczacibasi will fight but.. nothing can't stop Vakif ! :super: :D

• Oh noo he had curly hair :rolll: but he looks like a son :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle's a beautiful girl and very alike to her mom :) She's really lovely! :love:
    I hope that she will inherit a talent from her parents. :super:

Mary it is true that nothing can't stop Vakif because Vakif is really a dream team. And they deserve to will win the Chamions Leaugue. :super:

• NOOO I couldnt watch end of the set :( Laola stoped :(((
    From where I can change language?