Champions League 2010/2011

• Trentino - Belchatow 3:1

25:23 25:23 21:25 25:16

volleyball won tonight :super: :super:

• Sorry error :) No Roselere but ROESELARE :)

And Trentino- Skra Bełchatów 3:1.... Buuuu..

• I agree with you.Fenerbahçe is really disappointment for our. :S

• You can't win match when one of your wing-spikers have 15% in attack :| But anyway, congrats Trento.

• congratulation to Trentino :)
    really high quality match between Trento and Skra, apart from 4th set it was head to head , with small amount of errors and lots of strong spikes from both sides. it could go either way. i think Skra was a liitle bit down after Klos' 3 errors in 4th set and that led to easy win of Trento. i got to say Juantorena is Fuc**** amazing too bad we can't see him during NT season cus he's the best player right now. unfortunatlu Kurek is out of shape for a long time now, i wish he he would play like in 2009 but it seems it was his peak time :(
    Wlazly is awsome , in his top shape he is top 5 opp in the world IMO

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Pity that Bełchatów lost. It was very close and pretty good match. Skra had some chances, but Trentino was clearly better in crucial moments. 4th set was a total domination of Trento, maybe referees' controversial decision at the begining of this set had impact on Skra's attitude in this set...As I said it's a pity that Bełchatów lost, but they advanced to the next round anyway.
    Jastrzębski ^^ Finally! I thought this match will be a little tougher for Jastrzębie, but today they hadn't any problems with Greeks and I'm very glad that they won this match :)

Edit by Armel

:aww: All what comes to my mind...
    Anyways...congrats To Roeselare!

• What? It's true.. Just I don't like their way of life and behavior to match. But the assessment russian teams and not the Russian people. Maybe it bad sounded.

• Pity that Bełchatów lost. It was very close and pretty good match. Skra had some chances, but Trentino was clearly better in crucial moments. 4th set was a total domination of Trento, maybe referees' controversial decision at the begining of this set had impact on Skra's attitude in this set...As I said it's a pity that Bełchatów lost, but they advanced to the next round anyway.
    Jastrzębski ^^ Finally! I thought this match will be a little tougher for Jastrzębie, but today they hadn't any problems with Greeks and I'm very glad that they won this match :)

I can't say more: two good games. Skra and Trentino played good volleyball, only the last set spoiled the impression and was bad by Skra.
    Jastrzębie...They used to play on my nerves this season, but I'm glad, they are really close to the playoffs. Especially, if we consider how terrible they are in PlusLiga.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Good game of Roeselare. :thumbsup: Dynamo did not play with some important players but Roeselare did what they need win. Great game of Tuerlinckx, 68% in attack.

It would be nice to see Markin in Russia NT. He is not the typical player from Russia. He is not too tall and good in reception and attack.

Next weekend Roeselare and Hypo Tirol will decide who will be in playoffs. I hope Roeselare can be there.

Generali and Zenit Kazan was a good game too. Kaliberda played a good game. The same with Carrol.

In theory Zenit Kazan has a team with good conditions to be in Final 4. Priddy, Ball, Mikhailov are top players. The best Russian team in this CL.

• Very good volleyball tonight :) CSKA made their first strong match outside of Bulgaria, thanks to Evgeni Ivanov, Teodor Todorov and especially Portuondo. If the last was the opposite and Todorov had more balls, CSKA would win 3:1 as I told before.

Trentino - Skra was like final - quality game from both sides + arrogant behaviour towards the judge... from SKRA. Reminded me for the last two games with Brazil in WL :whistle: . Only Winiarski looked professional in such moments. Who would have thought that Polish guys can act so southern? :lol:

P.S. Huantorena and Kazyiski are tied for best players for me. Stokr is worse than Visotto, who is very strong in important games even if he is not so consistent as a whole.

• Very good volleyball tonight :) CSKA made their first strong match outside of Bulgaria, thanks to Evgeni Ivanov, Teodor Todorov and especially Portuondo. If the last was the opposite and Todorov had more balls, CSKA would win 3:1 as I told before.

CSKA have no ambitions. This is something I really don't understand. They said before the match that winning is not a must for them - they want it but will not be a big deal if doesn't happen ?( ?( I just don't get this. It looks like a team who's only goal is to play good volleyball and that's it. This is a 3rd year of their participation in the CL. Ok - they din't have any ambitions the 1st one, the second one, but now...Isn't it time for them already to strat having ambitions??? They only win the home matches to please the fans, and that is.

At this match particulary CSKA was ahead 1:0, then 2:1 and after that they save 2 matchballs in the 5th set to equal at 14:14 just to lose afterall. :wacko: Probably they are not confident and still don't really believe they are good enough to play in Europe. :pinch:

• arrogant behaviour towards the judge... from SKRA.

Try not to be angry when referee make stuppid mistakes...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I just can't believe that in the modern history of the Champions League (since they introduced group and play-off stages) Bulgarian representatives have only 1 (!!!!!!) away victory! Quite a few years ago Levski Siconco managed to beat the young Czestochowa 3-0 in Poland. Since then we totally suck at playing away. Both Levski and CSKA prove their names in Europe only as home teams, which is extremely insufficient to do something more than just participate! Cannes is not at all a bad team, but the temporary crisis they were facing had to force CSKA to take the victory last night... I simply can't understand how our guys always excuse themselves with a lack of concentration and sports luck in the decisive moments and games! For God's sake, they are all very experienced, they shouldn't complain about such stuff, such excuses could be taken only by youngsters growing in volleyball!

I know Alexander Popov has been the coach of the team for so many years, but he is also to blame in such moments! He is making way too many mistakes, the most ridiculous of which were not giving Teodor Todorov a chance to start the game, Samunev is good only for the local league, he is just a mediocre player in Europe, the other one is not pushing these experienced players to the limit. CSKA is not a favourite in the pool, the current 3rd place is also some kind of success, last year they were lucky because Unicaja did their job beating Tours, this year we all saw that they can't qualify with their results only! Unterhaching deservedly went through! When you are the underdog you should definitely take advantage of games like the one last night, something that the Germans perfectly did, unlike our guys..

I am disappointed not because CSKA is eliminated, that's clear, was expected after Unterhaching beat 3-0 Cannes away, but because experience simply means nothing if not coached by the right person..

• With all the problems in Greece teams facing Greek opponents seem to be a bit lucky. I think Jastrzebski took a perfect advantage of the situation. Olympiacos needed some changes after Zhekov left, so a 3-0 win is quite normal, I think... I don't know whether it's because of Lorenzo Bernardi or just weaker opponents in the CL group, but Jastrzebski showed progress, the problem is their last game in Bled.. but Olympiacos might do the work instead :)

I agree with Armel that Tours away performance talks about their spirit, the two best move on! Belgorod away performance in the CL is also impressive so far, but the last game is of no meaning, and probably Shipulin won't travel again as he missed the two previous visits, so I don't even know whether Lokomotiv will use the regular starters in France.. Anyway, they are both through.

The only true game next week will be Tirol vs. Roeselare!

• Yeah the winner of Innsbruck - Roeselare will advance together with Moscou.
    Belgorod, Zenit, Cuneo, Trentino and Belchatow are the teams that can compete for this year's title.
    Then we have Dinamo Moscou, Noliko Maaseik, Roeselare/Innsbruck, Bled and Tours that can cause maybe some surprises against the better teams.

• arrogant behaviour towards the judge... from SKRA. Reminded me for the last two games with Brazil in WL :whistle: . Only Winiarski looked professional in such moments.

It wasn't suprising to me that players reacted like this. It's really hard to stay calm when they didn't do anything wrong, but referee has thought the opposite :D

Who would have thought that Polish guys can act so southern? :lol:

*raised hand* :lol: Nothing suprising to me :D Maybe Poles don't have such type of temperament like Italians etc., but we are very temperamental nation, believe me :D

• You know what - excha'nge Wlazly for Stokr and we''ll forget about it :bump:

• Noliko is in playoff too. And they have good chance to be the 1st in this group. Teruel lost their chance yesterday. But it's nice to see that they have a good crowd.

Only two groups are still indefinite, group C and F.

• Good to se Klapwijk playing for Noliko again :)

• Is there any rumor who will be host of f4 both in male or female CL ?(

And does 1st placed teams get seeded in playoff 12 draw ?(

Also best 3rd is qualifying in next stage so many games will be interesting not only one. Also further 4 best third placed teams continue euro season in CEV cup...