Poland NT 2010

• When I asked Rosner if she ever play again, she answered: maybe someday..., so I don't think she will continue her career as a player

Thanks very much for your answer :drink: what a big shame If Rosner won't come back...

• Polish federation has decided - Matlak is going to stay as a main coach. I think it is a fair and sensible decision.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm not so sure although I agree with you. Changing coach is always a risk but he has conflict we many of notable members of polish NT. I'm interested what now will do Skowronska Skorupa and rest of them. Can they cooperate with this coach and rest of the team or not-that's the question

• Polish federation has decided - Matlak is going to stay as a main coach. I think it is a fair and sensible decision.

I agree. I don't like him but changing coach is pointless. We had some successful moments thanks to the Matlak, bronze at ECH2009; Final Six at WCH. Maybe it's not a lot, but he is our coach almost 2 years!
    He don't have conflicts with players, maybe only with Skowronska, but I think she exaggerate, she could play in national team but she didn't choose this option - agreement with Baranska and playing in nt... she can only say that her bad playing was because of Matlak, is it professionalism? I don't think so.

• is Anna Podolec playing right now?or is she still suffering beacause of her injury??

• In fact she is just appearing for making block line higher, and she should play in play offs of Polish League in first six if everything will go fine.

is Anna Podolec playing right now?or is she still suffering beacause of her injury??

• :drink:

In fact she is just appearing for making block line higher, and she should play in play offs of Polish League in first six if everything will go fine.

so right now she cant do her best cause she is still suffering her injury but she will be ready hopefull forthe last part of season..hope the best for her.. :drink:

• Can someone translate this for me? ^^

"Katarzyna Skowrońska, której nie zabrał pan na mundial, stwierdziła, że więcej u pana nie zagra, bo nie chce się cofać w rozwoju.

- Nie chcę korespondować z nią przez gazetę. Kiedy widziałem się z nią ostatni raz, była pełna pokory. Zastanawiała się na głos, dlaczego nie jest w formie, nikogo za nic nie obwiniała. Wszystkie inne dziewczyny były dobrze przygotowane, co pokazały w końcówce mistrzostw. Rozmawialiśmy ze Skowrońską nieraz, ale sobie nie ubliżaliśmy, zaczęło się dopiero po naszym powrocie z Japonii. Jeśli to, co mówiła ostatnio, jest w ogóle prawdą. Nie chcę jej przekreślać, bo ja tych słów nie słyszałem.

Dlaczego nie zabrał pan Skowrońskiej i Katarzyny Skorupy na mundial?

- One same dobrze wiedzą. Jaka była ich forma, wszyscy widzieli. Kiedy decydowałem się na ten krok, nikt z działaczy nie wyrażał zdziwienia. Wiem, co tak naprawdę działo się w kadrze, niektóre sprawy nie zostały rozwiązane i nie jest to wina 12-osobowego sztabu, który był na co dzień przy drużynie. O szczegółach mówić nie chcę, ale decyzję podejmowaliśmy kolegialnie i jednogłośnie, choć teraz mówi się, że to tylko Matlak zdecydował.

Czyli co przesądziło o ich nieobecności?

- Forma sportowa, sprawy zdrowotne i nieporozumienia, jakie były wewnątrz drużyny. Tak naprawdę nie zaczął się pierwszy obóz, a w internecie już huczało, że Anna Werblińska kłóci się ze Skowrońską o koszulkę z nr 1, potem były komentarze Kaśki dotyczące sesji zdjęciowej Werblińskiej w "Playboyu" itd. Wtedy nie uznałem tego za problem, ale z dnia na dzień było coraz gorzej.

Głupi nie jestem, wiem, że Skowrońska w dobrej formie pomogłaby drużynie. Rozmawialiśmy wiele razy i z pewnością ona wszystko dokładnie pamięta. Może uda mi się jeszcze kiedyś w życiu z nią porozmawiać, wtedy zapytam, o co w tym wszystkim chodzi."

http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…to_26.html?as=2&startsz=x

Thanks in advance :rose:

• "Katarzyna Skowronska, who didn't you take for WCH in Japan said that she won't play in your team anymore because she won't regress herself"

- I don't want to talk with her by newspaper. When I saw her last time, she was humble. She said she wasn't in her shape and she didn't accuse anyone for it.
    Other girls were well prepared , they showed it at the end of WCH. I talked with Skowronska many times, but we didn't inslut, it starts after our comeback from Japan. If that what she said last is time is realy the truth of course.
    I don't want to scratch her, because I've never heard this words.

Why you didn't take her and Kasia Skorupa to WCH?

- They know why, very well. Everyone saw how was their shape. When I decided to do that, no one were surprised.
    I know, what has happend in team, some cases haven't been solved it's not staff's fault which were everyday with the team.
    I don't want to talk about details, we made deccision unanimously, but now it is said that only Matlak decided.

- So, what settled their absence?

Shape, health and disagreements in team. The first camp hasn't started but in the Internet people have already talked that Anna Werblinska is arguing with Kasia Skowronska about the t-shirt with number one, then Kasia commented Ania's photoshoot in Playboy. Then I didn't thought that it's problem, but with each day it was getting worse.
    I'm not stupid, I know that Skowronska in good shape would help the team. We talked many times and, she remember it certainly.
    Maybe I'll have a chance to talk with her once again, then I'll ask "what's going on?"

sorry for mistakes :P

• Thanks! ^^ :flower:

• Skowronska not only said that she won't play in Matlak's team but also that she didn't argue with Werblinska and she told that they should ask Ania about that.
    And also, that somebody wanted to exaggerate some cases.

• Skowrońska reply is here (and also found other places, but this is nice site :) )
    You can Google translate but I think like Mary said in last post.

Skowrońska says:
    "A co do konfliktów, to ja ich nie miałam z nikim"
    And as for conflict, I have not had with anyone.

(About Barańska) "Nie pokłóciłam się z nią, żadnego konfliktu nie było"
    I did not quarrel with her, there was no conflict.

• Glinka about her future in national team and about Matlak

" - Dziś
    mówię kadrze raczej "nie" niż "tak". Nie palę mostów, nie stwierdzam nic
    na sto procent, bo przecież nie wiem, co się stanie jutro, a co dopiero
    za kilka miesięcy.

- Nie powiem, że wszystko było perfekcyjnie, bo bym skłamała - odpowiada - Ale
    nie mogłam narzekać na swoją formę, na organizację zespołu, miałam
    wszystko to, czego potrzebowałam. Byłam jednak z kadrą krócej niż inne
    siatkarki, więc pewnie nie o wszystkim wiem.
    Moja decyzja nie
    będzie miała związku z osobą szkoleniowca. Trenerowi Matlakowi sporo
    zawdzięczam i jestem zadowolona z pracy, jaką z nim wykonałam."

- Today I'm saying rather no then yes in case of playing in National Team. But I'm not excepting that, I don't know what will happen tomorrow, next months or in next year.
    - I would have to lie If I said that in national team everything was perfect. But I couldn't complain about my shape, organization in team. I had everything what I needed. I wasn't as long with team as other girls, so maybe I don't know about everything. My decission won't have connection with coach. I owe him a lot and I'm satisfied from work with him.