Poland NT 2010

• Kamila Fratczak will never comeback to play volleyball. It's official.

Yes, I've just read it. It is very sad news for me, cause I always liked this player very much. all these injuries stopped her brilliant career... :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yes, I've just read it. It is very sad news for me, cause I always liked this player very much. all these injuries stopped her brilliant career... :(

I agree. It's really sad

• I wonder why PODOLEC is not on the team, she's a strong spiker and good serve.
    Is she not joining the team?

• I wonder why PODOLEC is not on the team, she's a strong spiker and good serve.
    Is she not joining the team?

She has been suffered from serious injuries and almost didn't play last season. It is to early for her to play in NT again...

The most important 3:

• Does anyone know why Polish NT won't play in Alassio? Tournament will be held between 15-17 October and our team should be in Japan abot 20th October. So what' s the problem?! We must play friendly matches with strong teams before WCH!!! :mad: :wall:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Does anyone know why Polish NT won't play in Alassio? Tournament will be held between 15-17 October and our team should be in Japan abot 20th October. So what' s the problem?! We must play friendly matches with strong teams before WCH!!! :mad: :wall:

Organizers of this tournament just deleted Poland from list of participants. They even didn't give any logical reason. The main problem were dates of playing in Alassio, because Italians changed dates few times. Matlak said, that Poland has got their own preparation terms and they shouldn't made so many changes and respect Polish plans, but... we can see.

• Agnieszka Bednarek did interview! Amazing! I was not sure she could speak. :)

:rolll: :rolll: Nice try! :lol:

The most important 3:

• I do not have anything new to say about team... I just really like this picture!

So do I. It is very nice :)

The most important 3:

• Agnieszka Bednarek did interview! Amazing! I was not sure she could speak. :)

http://reprezentacja.net/siatk…ez_mialo_byc_super_video_

I think Bednarek is a nice girl. but she always looks so gloomy and depressed. hopefully she smiles a lot even during the match. ^^

• I think Bednarek is a nice girl. but she always looks so gloomy and depressed. hopefully she smiles a lot even during the match. ^^

This is common observation, though she did have reason to be gloomy in that interview. She gave since another interview but just in print with descriptions of her smiling and laughing... so lots of people think it must be fake. :)

reprezentacja.net now has reader poll of most surprising thing at WCH. Fact that Agnieszka did interview is currently winning. :)

• Have you read this article? http://reprezentacja.net/siatk…emczykowi_za_duzo_whisky_
    Coaches blame themselves for weak physical preparation and form on WCH, especially Bednarek and Zenik.
    Don't you think it's sick? :mad: :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• When I asked Rosner if she ever play again, she answered: maybe someday..., so I don't think she will continue her career as a player