Poland NT 2010

• Of course. She was the worst and Milena Sadurek was the best :)

I don't think you have to argue about that. Sadurek and Skorupa, they both are in the same level(in my opinion). They have their strength and weakness. Sadurek's tossing posture seems very stable and she is a bit faster than Skorupa. on the other hand, Skorupa is a bit taller, and she could use the middle better.
    I was so impressed during the WGP 2010 especailly the game POL-USA. in the 4th set, Skorupa kept passing some balls to Bednarek when the American blockers were trying to block Skowronska's balls. She knew how to fake the blockers :D
    this is exactly why Maltak should have picked Skorupa in stead of Wolosz. whenever one of them gets tired or unstable, Maltak can use the other. (btw I don't think Belcik will be called again, Maltak should call Skorupa again!)

• Skowronska should be in NT. She was terrible during WGP, but Kaczor was not much better. Glinka is too big risk now. I am really glad about Wolosz. It is a bit weird to compare Skorupa and Sadurek, if in form then each of them can fullfil, but with Skorupa is always the same problem in NT -she is permanently sick and coaches cannot count on her in really important moments. I am afraid it would be similar problem as in 2006 WCH, when Belcik was damaged, because Skorupa had flu and there was no possibilty to substitute. Wolosz is really promising and I think in 4-5 years she should be first setter of Poland NT. It would be good to start this process now.

• skowronska out :down: :down: :down: :down: .it will be hard to do something in wc for poland whithout her.

Well, with her it could be even harder...
    Generally, I don't believe in any medal this time - no matter with or without Skowrońska. Although we have quite easy group at the beginning. I think the place in the best "8" is all we can achieve.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Of course. She was the worst and Milena Sadurek was the best :)

You said this, not me.

• I think Sadurek is an incredible setter.I love watch her when she is setting :rose:.For me she is the best european setter after Lobianco & Feretti(Active players).She has nice balance with Gajgal and Bednarek also she has fast sets to spikers its really hard for opponent blockers to catch her balls :lol:.I dont know but Skorupa is a ordinary setter for me.She is smart but not so special.Thats my idea :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She has nice balance with Gajgal and Bednarek also she has fast sets to spikers its really hard for opponent blockers to catch her balls :lol:

Yeah, it's really hard to read Milena's sets.
    I do not doubt that she is good, but really frequently she lose one's head and gives high balls to wingers. I'm really curious how she will play at WCH.

• Yeah, it's really hard to read Milena's sets.
    I do not doubt that she is good, but really frequently she lose one's head and gives high balls to wingers. I'm really curious how she will play at WCH.

Yeah, be happy. you have an incredible setter. almost all of the European teams had some hard games because of the setter (apart from Italy of course). remember, how the Russian team used to play with Sheshenina :lol: (no offending)
    If I had to choose the best setter except for Leo, I'd pick Sadurek. although I like Ferretti too (Weiss improved as well!) She's fast, and I just adore her tossing posture so much.

• Because you even didn't have to say this. :)

If you know so well thinks another people, you should become a clairvoyant.

• what about Belcik?how is she playing?i cannot see her well so i am courius about her playing now...

• what about Belcik?how is she playing?i cannot see her well so i am courius about her playing now...

It's difficult to say how she is playing at the moment, but she had even good last sezon.
    She had talk with Matlak at the begginig of sezon, and Matlak said that he won't pull the wool over her eyes and he won't call. He can see better setters, but Iza is always ready and he might be call for WCH, because in rosters are only two setters - Sadurek and Wołosz.

• I wouldn't say that Belcik has good season. In most matches she played just in half of time, the rest was playing Srutowska, Iza had really unequal season.

• There are 4 players (Efimienko(MB), Sieczka(OH), Kaczorowska(OH), Konieczna(OH/Opp)), which are as reserve -they will not prepare with NT, but if any of player from 15 will get injury, they will replace.

• There are 4 players (Efimienko(MB), Sieczka(OH), Kaczorowska(OH), Konieczna(OH/Opp)), which are as reserve -they will not prepare with NT, but if any of player from 15 will get injury, they will replace.

It's not sure about those 4 players. Matlak has to call some setter and for sure it will be Belcik.

• Ok, officially now:) :
    1. Mariola Zenik
    2. Karolina Kosek
    3. Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza
    4. Berenika Okuniewska
    5. Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    6. Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek
    7. Anna Werblińska
    8. Milena Sadurek
    9. Paulina Maj
    10. Katarzyna Gajgał
    11. Joanna Kaczor
    12. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale
    13. Aleksandra Jagieło
    14. Joanna Wołosz
    15. Maja Tokarska
    16. Izabela Bełcik
    17. Krystyna Strasz
    18. Klaudia Kaczorowska
    19. Zuzanna Efimienko

• Aleksandra Jagielo is a new captain of Polish NT.