CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Ziraat Bankasi - CSKA Sofia live:

http://www.sportmedia.tv/event.php?id=100

• Well, Lion is our national symbol :)

I can't believe that with all that coaching we won after all :dance6: We won against Celitans and Rodrigao :super:

Great team spirit :obey: Go, CSKA, win the European tournament and loose terribly the national title to the young team of Levski :cup:

None of the coaches is responsible for this result. Neither Popov helped CSKA or Konstantinov stopped his team

• This Golden set rule is the most unfair rule ever, but I love it so much right now!!! :dance6:

• CSKA really didn't deserve to win the golden set with all the crap they played, especially in the 3rd set! LOL! It is so unfair for the volleyball after all! :lol:

I still can't believe they won so many tight-in-the-end matches. A little bit of compansation for the shitty game they shown is the spirit they have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now a big trash from ZAKSA is on the way.

Good luck, CSKA!

EDIT: CSKA is on the SF without even winning a match away! LOL! :rolll:

• CSKA have very BIG experience and couple of overblockers - Todorov, Mayo and Portuondo. Nikolay Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov, Teodor Salparov are alл from our NT with lot of matches on highest level and have played on the highest level in strong clubs outside Bulgaria. Ivaylo Stefanov is also part of that. When you add the lack of experience of Ziratt Bankasi as a whole, and you got the result.

Zaksa, be prepared to be trashed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-6Rl8pNKW4&feature=related :box:

• This Zaksa doesn't look scary at all. I already know the scenario for the semis. First CSKA wins 3-2 at home, then 3 boring sets in Poland doing jack shit, and then booom- winning the Golden set :thumbsup:

• CSKA have very BIG experience and couple of overblockers - Todorov, Mayo and Portuondo. Nikolay Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov, Teodor Salparov are al from our NT with lot of matches on highest level and have played on the highest level in strong clubs outside Bulgaria. Ivaylo Stefanov is also part of that. When you add the lack of experience of Ziratt Bankasi as a whole, and you got the result.

Raylight, it is now the time to finally admit that deep down inside you are a CSKA fan :lol: . Cmon! It is so obvious now!

• Raylight, it is now the time to finally admit that deep down inside you are a CSKA fan :lol: . Cmon! It is so obvious now!

No, I am not - Ivaylo Stefanov belongs to Levski, he is Levski player, and Todorov belongs to destiny :super:

• This Zaksa doesn't look scary at all. I already know the scenario for the semis. First CSKA wins 3-2 at home, then 3 boring sets in Poland doing jack shit, and then booom- winning the Golden set :thumbsup:

Yes, I've seen this game :drink:

• CSKA played great in the Golden set and took perfect advantage of it!!! :woohoo: A great moment for our club volleyball, we still can't beat anyone away, but this formula is designed for teams like ours :D yes, they didn't impress, that's all they can, we know, but in moments like this who cares :D

Btw, I didn't know until today that there would actually be no real F4 tournament.. I don't remember such a decision in the modern development of club tournaments in Europe. This sends club competitions 20 years back :thumbdown: When the draw was announced I thought they would wait before pronouncing the hosts for the CEV and the Challenge cups respectively, but I guess that's not the case. It's also stupid to have a return game for the final as well.. This might be useful for home teams like CSKA, but I definitely disapprove it!

• Well, but if by chance CSKA wins the title, what would you think?

:thumbsup: Though im sad for Ziraat. i find it funny.
    good luck Cska for next phase! :thumbup: you are not a good host though, :thumbdown:

• Well, but if by chance CSKA wins the title, what would you think?

Celebrating the success of a club in a tournament and criticizing the tournament formula (or rather the way it is determined and chosen) are two different things. If I had the power to choose, I would never send club competitions 20 years back, no matter whether a club I support is taking advantage of it or not! F4 tournaments are a proven success, a part of modern club volleyball, I don't see a reason to change it just like that. Yes, CSKA is here exactly because of these rules, but should a team that can't take a set away still be allowed to qualify? I mean they didn't win 3-0 in Samokov the first game.. Anyway, I am mostly surprised by the lack of a F4 tournament.

• it must be highlighted that CSKA didnt win single away euro match in like 4-5 years, and i really cant see them winning any trophy cause they wont have unlimited amount of luck in golden sets since there is no theory they will win any away match in this decade :D :lol: :rolll:

• it must be highlighted that CSKA didnt win single away euro match in like 4-5 years, and i really cant see them winning any trophy cause they wont have unlimited amount of luck in golden sets since there is no theory they will win any away match in this decade :D :lol: :rolll:

Mhm, let us make a bet over Modena this week to check out how lucky winners of 5th sets are going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I think that if CSKA wins Cev Cup this year it will be the best demonstration how inappropriate is this golden set formula and therefore their win will be good for volleyball :win: