CEV Cup 2010/2011

• I am sure that the second match will be won by Ziraat. Mayo don't play well as a guest, and overal CSKA showed only one good performance abroad for whole game - against Can

• VfB Friedrichshafen - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:1 (24:26, 25:19, 25:23, 25:19)
    CAI Voleibol Teruel - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 2:3 (15:25, 25:21, 26:24, 22:25, 15:17)
    It is good, that Resovia managed to win such a difficult match. I'm sure they will repeat this next week.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 3 - 2 CAI Voleibol Teruel

Again Resovia won 3x2. I did not watch this game but i thought Resovia would not have so many difficults to win this game. Maybe they are not as strong as i thought.

• Well done, Resovia :thumbup:

The most important 3:

• What difficulties, they won by 21 small pts difference :rolll:

I'm not talking about points difference. Resovia played two 5th sets with Cai Teruel that for me is too weak. If plays two tie breaks aginst a weaker team is not making things difficult, ok.

In some games, the winner sometimes score less points than the loser. So, for me points is not so relevant. Only indicates that a team played better in some sets, like Resovia in the first set (25-11).

• Fans from all over the world will be able to see the return game between Ziraat Bankasi Ankara (Turkey) and CSKA Sofia (Bulgaria). Livestream will be available online at http://www.SportMedia.tv, starting at 1815H EET (1715H CET) on February 10.

http://www.bgvolleyball.com/en/new.php?id=2456

Thanks. I think Ziraat will win this game and we will have golden set.

• I'm not talking about points difference. Resovia played two 5th sets with Cai Teruel that for me is too weak. If plays two tie breaks aginst a weaker team is not making things difficult, ok.

In some games, the winner sometimes score less points than the loser. So, for me points is not so relevant. Only indicates that a team played better in some sets, like Resovia in the first set (25-11).

both matches they played without grozer. this player makes a difference in resovia team

• both matches they played without grozer. this player makes a difference in resovia team

I did not know that Grozer was injured. Now it makes sense to me. I agree with u, Grozer makes difference in Resovia. When will he play again?

• he didn't play in spain and last match against belchatow. yesterday he entered on the court for a while so he should be ready for next match in cev cup.

• Friedrichshafen wont the first game against Zaksa (POL) and now Zaksa won the second game 3x0. So, a new golden set

• Yes, ZAKSA! 4-0 against Friedrichshaffen :super: We are waiting for more :)

The most important 3:

• Translatica Translator:

Over 300 tys. already gave ZAKSA to the zloty for the participation in the CEV Cup in this season. He/she isn't becoming overcast so that the club recovers this money for instance in part, because costs of performances on European parquets are exceeding awards it is possible to receive which behind the final triumph. - These gameses are held exclusively to cost of teams playing them and it not only behind the deductible, but all other costs associated with judges are being covered, with flights oficjeli, with diets, with accommodating them. Literally everybody - a chairman is explaining Kazimierz Pietrzyk. - they are playing for the cup, one's many expenses are incurring themselves, and in exchange nothing is, of even rights to television transmission. The European federation sold these laws to the company which now for example demanded from Polsat 200 tys. in the season for showing matches CEV-u, but nobody don't want to pay such money to the euro - is explaining.
    Provided it is possible still to watch the league competition of Champions in Polish stations TV, for so much lowlier rank we will find the cup nowhere. - at one time Indesit was a titular sponsor of these gameses, and a Champion still helped. Now he already only stayed the one second. What's strange for a lot of years authorities of the European volleyball, even though it is a discipline which all the time firmly is developing, they aren't able to find the sponsor to these gameses - is thinking Pietrzyk. - and we are playing, but the TV when it wasn't, there is this way no. And so what reasons for satisfaction are we supposed to have? In the Thessaloniki 500 persons will see us on podiums or also somewhere else, as it it isn't quite used media - a Zaksy chairman isn't concealing irritation.
    What's interesting, best regulations of the sanction are drawn up, and Messrs specially marked out from the head office are supposed exactly to guard recordings of marshals of regulations. If the situation doesn't change, these are three most powerful federations: Polish, Italian and Russian can resign from the participation in the struggle in the club arena in the European scale in the next season. - everything is in this issue possible. Farther this way he cannot be and some common actions, causing changes, of a few strongest European federations are shown - is commenting on Pietrzyk adding that it concerns even these most elite gameses. - for example, if the Polsat last year payed 400 tys. euro for the right to show matches of the League of Champions, Russians payed, Italians payed, and the triumpher for for her winning receives the cheque on 35 tys. euro, that is it some mockery - is underlining irritated.
    CEV can and so be an only positive aspect of winning a cup, pose, obviously, with prestige and satisfaction for competitors and ZAKSY fans, promotion of the name in Europe.