PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• Congratz Sopot :drink: Neriman :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neriman Ozsoy and Paulina Maj won over Muszynianka. Ozsoy was incredible and Neslihan can be in danger as 1st spiker of Turkey NT.

Bravo Neriman and Sopot :super: :drink:

Neriman helped Neslihan in WCH a lot..I think she will be better in ECH this summer! She plays very good in Sopot!One more thing, I think Neriman should play as OH! Rinieri isn't in a good shape so if they uses Neriman as OH and plus OPP, it would be better for team..Neriman played as OH in WCH and she was pretty good in receving! :whistle:

• :thumbup:

Neriman is great, but having best setter in league also helps. :)

I expected result, but am disapointed Muszyna did not give more challenge.

Top three in table now:
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 15pts, match win-loss = 5-2, sets win-loss = 16-9
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 14pts, match win-loss = 5-1, sets win-loss = 16-6
    ATOM Trefl Sopot 14pts, match win-loss = 5-1, sets win-loss = 15-6

Both Atom and Muszyna have matches Wednesday with chance to move ahead of Bielsko.

• You mean Belcik? if im not mistaken Sliwa is also in Atom Trefl,Isn't She?
    If so,which is the best setter, Sliwa or Belcik? for me It's Sliwa.I like also Belcik.

• yes, Sliwa is also in Atom
    I prefer Sliwa, for me she's better, more precise and she can bring peace to the game.
    I don't like Belcik as a setter, sorry :D

• Hahahahahaa, Belcik is best setter of the league???? OMG, did you watch first set today? Belcik is very creative, but technically is terrible. It is strange, because she is already 30 and she had still the same bad technique as always. I like her, but not as a setter. Sliwa is still much better than Belcik, Skorupa and Sadurek also. I hoped thay maybe Chiappini will teach Belcik some precision, but it didn't happen. She had really great season 2 years ago, but last year and this one are quite average.

• In my opinion Śliwa is the best Polish setter. She is most precise and above all she likes to play quickly.
    That's true that Bełcik is creative, she likes to play combinative but technically she isn't good trained.

• congratz Neriman, also she is bad receiver i knew then she might be in her good day :)

• i like Skorupa much than Sadurek.

Btw, what Do u think about Chiappini and his management?

I am impressed to be honest. Sometimes I would make substitutions much earlier. However remarks on times-out are very helpful in my opinion and I think the way of training also. I also like the bench- player behaviour, cause Sliwa seems to be very involved and I hope she will become a coach too in the future and replace Matlak. I also like Swieniewicz as a captain.

• Hahahaha, smart!:)

Thread was getting boring with everyone agreeing, so I create discussion. :D

National team photo at end of my post? Yes, 7 is Glinka, 4 is Bełcik. And yes, Ś is like "sh".

• Thanks to Voleybolx web tv, I've watched Atom-Fakro match.
    Atom struggled very well.Neriman should improve her "plases"(?),though i liked a few of them.Gözde Kırdar's (Vgstt) plases are better.
    Sliwa is the best setter in Poland and in Turkey Bahar Mert.

• Wednesday 19 January (make up for missed matches):

Round 5
    Atom Trefl Sopot – KPSK Stal Mielec 3:0 (25-16, 25-17, 25-11) MVP = Kinga Maculewicz
    AZS Białystok – Impel Gwardia Wrocław 3:2 (25-23, 8-25, 22-25, 25-17, 15-8 ) MVP = Anna Klimakova (for third straight match)

Round 6
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna – GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25-16, 25-22, 25-19) MVP = Milena Sadurek

• Thanks to Voleybolx web tv, I've watched Atom-Fakro match.
    Atom struggled very well.Neriman should improve her "plases"(?),though i liked a few of them.Gözde Kırdar's (Vgstt) plases are better.
    Sliwa is the best setter in Poland and in Turkey Bahar Mert.

Oh thanks for mentioning that as I really wanted to watch the Polish league but just have no source, now I see the Atom-Muzyna match there.

Does anyone know where to watch the other Polish league matches? Have been looking for ages but couldn't find any, many thanks! :sos: