PlusLiga Kobiet 2010/2011

• both links don't work for me unfortunately :wall:

• AZS Białystok - Sandeco EC Wybrzeże TPS Rumia 3:0 (25:15/26:24/25:23) MVP: Dominka Kuczyńska (?)
    http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=476
    AZS Białystok leads 3:0, next match tomorrow.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• BIELSKO!!! :lol: :drink:
    how they manage to win one match with so many injries problems is just beyond me. it's worth to point out that Okuniewska who is MB played as....OH today and she received the balls, and to make it funnier she did better that Frackowiak who played on that position the whole year :lol: Baranska has some problems with an ankle, Ciaszkiewicz didn't even come to Muszyna because of some health problems, Podolec is not ready yet, so Wiktorowicz had to play either Okuniewska or Waligora . he gave a chance to Berenika and that was great decision, obviosuly her reception was far from excelent but she did alright, she definitly strengthen the offensive power of BIelsko :)

congratulation girls very precious win we r still in a race :box:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Okuniewska and Wensink can :bump: :set: :serve: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• You guys (think you are Polish?!) are so lucky to have this wonderful volleyball broadcasting (and even HD). I think out of all broadcasting, the Polish is the best. :cup: I was extremely impressed with the European Championship in 2009, those super slow motion was like a movie! I hope they can do that in other major competitions.

You're so right. Of all the broadcasts I watched Polish one is the best. Turkish ones suck.

• Places 5-8 (best of 2 matches)
    Organika Budowlani Łódź - GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz 3:2 (24:26/27:25/25:10/10:25/15:10)
    MVP: Vanessa Luana De Paula
    stats:http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=491
    Organika leads 1:0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• BIELSKOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! :super:
    great match !! especially by Natalia Bamber and Joanna Frackowiak ! and of course Wojtowicz very good in block, I think in future she'll be one of the best Polish middle blockers, but she need to play a lot and improve a technique, especially in attack.

• Rat-ek is destroing Atom.

Any stream to watch this game Bartek? Come on Atom :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: