Friendly club tournaments!

• i think both of them bad

Neriman is bad?Joke :lol:Dont forget Neri played with Naz with her horibble sets. :lol: Finally she found good setters like Sliwa,Belçik :super: Go Neriman :cup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Neriman is bad?Joke :lol:Dont forget Neri played with Naz with her horibble sets. :lol: Finally she found good setters like Sliwa,Belçik :super: Go Neriman :cup:

Yes Neriman is a bad player for me. :thumbdown:

Neriman do not believe in itself can develop

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Naz horrible???what did you say?? :what:

• You don't seriously want to say that Belcik is better than Naz??? :lol:

you cannot expect everybody make logical criticism ;)

• How old is sliwa now? I mean this is sorta amazing to see her playing. as far as I remember, she's even older than Fofao, but still plays well.

• How old is sliwa now? I mean this is sorta amazing to see her playing. as far as I remember, she's even older than Fofao, but still plays well.

41 years old!!!

• Neriman has a great potential.She just need more experience and to play more.To me, Neriman especially will be one the most importan players with Eda (Plus Naz+Seda) in the near future for NT after Neslihan leave NT.
    Btw,I dont know it is good or bad for Turkish NT Neriman playing as Opp.Because we use her as OH in NT.
    Any polish voleyball supporter knows how Chiappini thinks he will use Neriman in Trefl Sopot? as Opp or OH?
    Any other candidate for Opp position other than Neriman in Sopot?

• Neriman has a great potential.She just need more experience and to play more.To me, Neriman especially will be one the most importan players with Eda (Plus Naz+Seda) in the near future for NT after Neslihan leave NT.

I think it is early to think Neslihan's leave from NT because she is just 26 years old(in December she will be 27)..I think for one player's best periods between 27-31! Hope Neslihan will play for many years for NT :D :drink: :super:

• I think it is early to think Neslihan's leave from NT because she is just 26 years old(in December she will be 27)..I think for one player's best periods between 27-31! Hope Neslihan will play for many years for NT :D :drink: :super:

I exactly agree with you on that,I hope Nesli dont leave NT untill she is 33. :thumbsup: :roll: :dance4: :super: :teach: :flower:

Btw,I dont know it is good or bad for Turkish NT Neriman playing as Opp.Because we use her as OH in NT.
    Any polish voleyball supporter knows how Chiappini thinks he will use Neriman in Trefl Sopot? as Opp or OH?
    Any other candidate for Opp position other than Neriman in Sopot?

We will see, but I think Neriman will play as OH, because Sopot have 3 other Opp: Konieczna, Boz and Tomsia.

• Do you really belive that only Belcik took Poland to gold medal in ECH 2005? Then why didn't she took Poland to a medal one year later?

Of course not only Her. But Setter is very important Player. Why? Because Poland was poorly prepared in 2006.

• Belçik is faster than Naz.Naz is playing like russian setters and she started decrease herself :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: