Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• I liked Eczacıbaşı coach Micelli a lot :drink: He is giving importance to young players especially Asuman and Büşra.Asuman played many League and IECL matches this season as first setter and she is playing great :thumbsup: .Today BJK didnt block any attack of Eczacıbaşı.Go Asuman :super:

PS:Eczacıbaşı's grey form looks pretty nice

Really nice uniform indeed!

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem will play against Vakifbank on Friday at 18.30 live streaming on FB TV (fbtvonline.com)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem will play against Vakifbank on Friday at 18.30 live streaming on FB TV (fbtvonline.com)

this match may be a bit tough for us cos vgstt is a very good team and we played a lot of matches last week and the girls are propably tired and not back to the real world yet :) so much celebrations of the cup maybe..
    hope we can watch a good game. I will be in the hall for this match. hope the better team wins :)

• Hard Game ... Fenerbahçe tired , but We will beat Vakıfbank ...

I will come salon :serve:

please everybody look at ! NEW BLOG İMAGE , anymore Volley Team New İmage ...

• Well, won the match 1-3 again..

Very difficult a match because there were players on the lethargy and we're tired.

They are played an extra motivation to beat the world champion. Twins(Gözde and Özge) and Gizem (L) played well.

If we take look at our team Nati,Sokolova and Skowronska played well. I'm happy for winning this match.

we'll play against Ankaragücü on Sunday at 15.00 . Probably win this match 3-0. :win:

Stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…L_VGS-FB_M1_2010-2011.pdf

In the meantime, the young league match Vakıfbank beat Fenerbahce 3-0

Ceren Kestirengöz played really good and Ceren was the star of the match :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• damn referee! some balls were unfair!! and the yellow card hahah God what a match!

• Next matches for Turkish League

Round 6

December 25, Saturday

15.00 Nilüfer Belediyesi - Karşıyaka İZKA İnşaat

December 26, Sunday

14.30 Ereğli Belediyesi - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler
    15.00 Ankaragücü - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem (FB TV)
    15.00 Vakifbank GS TT - Beşiktaş
    15.30 Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Dicle Üniversitesi
    17.30 Iller Bankası - Galatasaray Medical Park

• damn referee! some balls were unfair!! and the yellow card hahah God what a match!

youz are right ! the refereee gave some ridiculous decisions and the yellow card was not deserved. i guess the referee was a fb fan :whistle:

• probably he was, when he gave yellow card I couldn't believe....
    unfair unfair unfair!!!

• We played really good..We could even win 3-0 but we lost!! In Turkish Cup match ( Wednesday) we will win the match! :super:

of course, If the referee won't be such stupid as yesterday, Vakif
    the played very good, Gizem was great, Nikolic in reception and defence too.

Go Vakif!!! :super:

• of course, If the referee won't be such stupid as yesterday, Vakif
    the played very good, Gizem was great, Nikolic in reception and defence too.

Go Vakif!!! :super:

When the referee gave the yellow card? What the result was in the board?

• at the end of 4th set, it was 14:21 or something like that, Vakif cought up on scoring when he gave the yellow card :/

• Glinka was totally right.Eda's ball was fault :thumbdown:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: