Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• The most important that Vakifbank won today :D :super:

• how can i watch the full game or review?

• Meanwhile this match was followed by Fenerbahce players (Fürst,Fofao) and Iktisatcı Bakü players (Alice Blom and Weiss) :cheesy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I totally agree with you! :drink: We deserved that match and we won! Bravo girls :rose:

Biiiirr - İkiiiiiii - Üüüçç Güneeeeeeeşş! :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

:drink: let's celebrate ! :lol:

stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/vgs_ecz_avl_m1.pdf

full match should be at http://www.tv.voleybolx.com

• I totally agree with you! :drink: We deserved that match and we won! Bravo girls :rose:

Biiiirr - İkiiiiiii - Üüüçç Güneeeeeeeşş! :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yes!!!! :drink:
    I love girls with Vakifbank. :heart: Almost I got a heart attack but fortunately Vakif won :D Girls from Vakifbank are definitely the best!!! :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :rolll: Thanks girls :obey:

• thanks for the info :) i tought that match will be end with 3-2 score, and it happens :)

• Thank you Elif for this great 1st and 2nd sets i can crush her if i see her now around :cursing:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• How a setter can waste a game so badly?An example.Poor Asuman she played very well 3-4-5 but we already used MP but this is volleyball :win: Congratz Vakıfbank but next time we will win :lol: I hope in play off last 6 :lol:

• Yes,It was a great match.Congrats Vgstt.Eczacıbaşı V. could have won as well.
    I didnt like Nesli and Glinka today ( except tie-break).In my opinion the best player of the match was Mirka.Del Core also contributed very well.Gülden,Gizem and Serpil were very good!! there were great defences in some rallies.And Asuman's last two sets were not good enough.Those sets' length weren't good.And you can't get a kill against a team like Vgstt with those sets.I really liked Özge's sets today.Anyway I had a great time watching the match.thats what matters.

I think if there werent aproaching playoffs of CL. ,this match would be even greater!

• Perhaps someone knows where's the replay of that match? Because on the tv.voleybolx.com still isn't.

• It was an entertaining game, yet it failed to meet my expectations. I was hoping that the quality of the game would be higher. First three sets were obviously one-sided. Last two sets, especially the 5th set were much better in quality. I really enjoyed some moments though. I was pleasantly surprised at Busra's performance. All in all, VGSTT were the better side today, and deserved the win.

• Fifth set was fantastic I though Eczaci will not let it go when they played match point. Eczaci plays much better with Asuman. I really like her setting style. Gizem was great as well. I saw some Japanese girls in the hall, I think one of them was Yuko Sano. They were taking photos with Fofao.

• Today match between Fenerbahce Acibadem and Ted Kolejliler at 14.00 Polish time on Fbtvonline :D

• Vakıfbank GSTT-Eczacıbaşı VitrA Full Match > http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoi…si-Vitra-2-%2829012011%29