Ereğlı Bld - Beşıktaş

Vakıfbank GS TT - Galatasaray MP
    14.00 - voleyboltv.com

Nilüfer Bld - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler

Karşıyaka IZKA Insaat - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem

MKE Ankaragücü - Dicle Üniv
    17.30 - SportsTV

• :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• İller Bankası's coach says the funny things. :lol: Heather very effective on the attacks.Serpil is pretty good so far.

:lol: Don't worry Ömer

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What a great reception from Serpil :super: 51 Receptions %47 Excellant %73 Pozitive only 2 errors.Neslihan was very bad today but she will motivate herself for Vakıfbank GSTT match and Mirka will play too.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• What a great reception from Serpil :super: 51 Receptions %47 Excellant %73 Pozitive only 2 errors.Neslihan was very bad today but she will motivate herself for Vakıfbank GSTT match and Mirka will play too.

Nesli was not that bad.it was normal.17 points % 39, Her service helped a lot.I think Serpil's reception is a little better than Gülden's but Gülden is a better defender/digger.(She is more defensive than Serpil for now.)

• 8 attack errors is way too much for Neslihan and her real percant was
    more than %45 against strong opponents.I didn't see the real Neslihan in
    hall today. :what:
    About Serpil i totally agree with you that her reception is better than
    Gülden right now.She was very late to dig balls but she can improve it
    in trainings thanks to Neslihan :lol: but generally i liked her back row defences expect a few mistakes

PS: I liked Serpil's cool style.She stands during match very careless haha :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• Bown great stats ! 73%, 2 blocks and 2 serve's points.
    Very goot reception by Eczacibasi

• i could be late to write this but Seray plays nice all the time in my opinion. but nobody belives her talent. she couldnt find enough time to play last year even Eczacı squad was not good and she spent lots of time on the bench.

Giovanni also doesnt give her enough chance. i think galatasaray was the biggest step in her career that she could find opportunity to play.

• Seray Altay should try to go abroad to play.Such as Italy or Poland.

I am also not against to see her here. I like Seray! She has very good reception and strong attacks. I think she is weak menthally! If she improves that,she can be one of the best with her great potential!!!

• Gulden had an operation

Eczacibasi Vitra’s successful libero Gulden finished the season because of an operation after her injury happened in RC Cannes match.

National team’s libero was injured in CEV Champions League play off 12 round match between Eczacıbaşı VitrA and RC Cannes, Gulden’s front transversal ligament on right knee was torn, that’s why she had an operation today.

Gulden was operated by Prof. Dr. Ömer Taşer, operation had been successful. Gulden Kayalar Kuzubasioglu will stay away from the court for 6 months, she will have physical treatment.

Source: voleybolunsesi