Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Mary

This news are for you :drink: Bahar is able to play this thursday,she is recovering but if Guidetti doesn't see it suitable,she won't play.My unlucky team i just wished one match haha :lol:

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2255

thank you :flower:
    great news ! :) for you it's not great news :D
    I think Giovanni will chose her for the roster, maybe he will save her if it'll be necessary.
    Go Bahar :super:

• monsieur canter

it was a quoted passage but thx for bein a great example to 'protecting the benefits of the individuals' issue...instead of tryin to understand the problem you've prefered to secure naz as told in the article...will try to summarize the part that you've disagreed without a good understandin...please read carefully and be cautious...it's not about the players it's about the chaos wish of others...

havin negative thoughts about a player performance or askin for more is different then blamin a legendary player for not playin 'on purpose' !!! u should have concrete evidences to accuse sokolova or nati w these arguments !!! u cant finish 2 key players to secure naz...i also like naz as a player and wishin her the best but its predictable that if she continue to play like this she'll remain as an overrated setter...but she can improve her abilities in some different ways or different teams maybe...still hope...

sorry for askin but, which team do you support??? do u agree w burcu hakyemez???

bartek...

you're right fenerbahçe is a joke and also the reason that you've got silver medal in Prediction Game - Women's World Championships 2010...

and will make you lose the Gold Medal in Prediction Game for Women's Champions League 10/11... 8)

• BUMP!

• i think same for other team's fan. After Burcu Hakyemez's passage a lot of messages here like "big shame for Ze Roberte". I noticed that Vakif did the same but this time noone feels shame!.. This is y i think some users r not honest! For examsple Metin Görgün said on Sports Tv "Finally Guidetti drive mad Ze Robertto", i guess now; noone watched that programme, anyway the other speaker Emra said "i know Guidetti but i love him in this way". i want to say that everyone writes messages for their teams.
    I dont know if anyone remember or not, during the 2008-2009 season Turk Telekom Ankara complained about Eczacibasi to Turkish Voleybol Federation that Eczaci's staff was watching their technical training in Istanbul before the game day although it was not legal.
    Shortly noone is innocent!

so everything is about fenerbahce ?? like they are the best team, they have the best players, they have a major history, they have fans etc ??? im sorry but if you want to have respect than you have to respect other teams, players, history and fans aswell.

• Of course Fenerbahce is the Best Team:
    1-the Gold Medal in the World Club Championships (where played only the one strong Team Osasco),
    2-the big success in the Turkish Cup in the season 2010/2011.
    You ascend to the heights the Club but he still has not made anything great.

• Of course Fenerbahce is the Best Team:
    1-the Gold Medal in the World Club Championships (where played only the one strong Team Osasco),
    2-the big success in the Turkish Cup in the season 2010/2011.
    You ascend to the heights the Club but he still has not made anything great.

For two years yes,Fenerbahce is really great team,but it is not one of the best clubs of history... Fener plays in Europe just for 5 years maximum and let`s not forget that they could not even qualify to the next roung in their first Champions league participation..Bu Eczacibashi and Vakifbank are really great teams that have history... It is the truth... Even though most of you like tat or not....

• His Excellency,

I didnt express anything against what u had said about Sokolova and Nati.I expressed and I express one more time that you can support Sokolova or Nati but do it without negative quotes abut Naz.That was my real intention in that.If you ask me about my opininon about Burcu Hakaymez's artickle i can tell you later.I was just opposed to some parts of ur "quotes" that's all. i support Fba :cheesy: ( i was kidding), Actually there's not a certain team i support.I support EcV due to Neslihan for this year .Meanwhile, dont worry i got what u meant ...Your Excellency !:obey:

• monsieur europe, thank u for your reply...thought that there were no fenerbahçe fans around...

monsieur canter

im sure that 'fenerbahçe fans' who read the article had understood the concern and the aim of sharin it was to get the attention of the 'fenerbahçe fans' not the 'naz fans'...i dont understand why u took it on urself...u can love a player but other ppl can also criticize her without insultin her personality...and shes the setter of the team i support so i think that i have the right to criticize even main idea was about burcu hakyemez not naz...if u dont like it u can share your opinions,ideas,arguments,etc...id suggest u to be more open minded if u r in a place that many ppl share their thoughts...your sarcastic answer by callin me as excellency will only provide info to the readers about how u react on things that dont suit u or u dont agree...

I expressed and I express one more time that you can support Sokolova or Nati but do it without negative quotes abut Naz.

i dont know u and i dont want to make it personal or continue the 1on1 but just worried, please forgive me if the sentence above u wrote like givin an order to me is expressed like that because of your level of english...but if u write it 'on purpose'...from where do u get the authority to tell me what to think or write?

for the funny text quoted above about eczacıbaşı match...that was one of the most sad days of this season...we lost the game and a player who served to turkish volleyball for many years had seriously injured...sorry if that didnt make me smile...

and for the ones who keep tellin things about history of turkish volleyball, i do apologize but i like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past...TJ 8)

• for the funny text quoted above about eczacıbaşı match...that was one of the most sad days of this season...we lost the game and a player who served to turkish volleyball for many years had seriously injured...sorry if that didnt make me smile...

Just to clarify: The part about Rasna being injured was in response to some people on this board who insisted that Neslihan injured her on purpose. An absurd accusation, and I wrote that to point out just how absurd. It was a very sad day and I'm sure we all hope Rasna returns to complete health soon - I certainly do.

• @ Sup_rif,
    Please ,read that sentence of mine as:"do it without negative quotes about Naz, please" ,ok, i didnt mean to order you anything.that's sure.
    About Naz:Of course you can criticise her for her play.no doubt ,i agree with u on that, but saying that Sokolova intentionally didnt hit some balls also can be regarded as criticising Sokolova's play ,not as insulting her personality.
    About "excellency" : it was a reference to your "monsieur canter".....monsieur may not be an innocent word to some,dear Sup_rif, (i didnt take it as a compliment as well)

• Round 16

Friday

İller Bankası - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler
    18.00 - SportsTV

Saturday:
    Ereğlı Bld - Dicle Üniv
    Vakıfbank GS TT - Karşıyaka IZKA Insaat
    Nilüfer Bld - Fenerbahce Acibadem
    MKE Ankaragücü - Galatasaray MP
    17.30 - SportsTV

Sunday:
    Eczacıbasi VıtrA - Besiktas

• İller Bankası won the 1st set 25-6 against TED Kolejliler :white:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burak since when You are Inside-Volley.com President :lol: :lol: :lol: The President is being chosen in democratic choices. Where are the results :?:

• Quote from Bartek

Burak since when You are Inside-Volley.com President :lol: :lol: :lol: The President is being chosen in democratic choices. Where are the results :?:

Who said inside-volley.com is democratic? :roll: 'Inside-Volley.com President' is a new rank instead of 'FIVB President'.

• i have read ur message and wonder about the result. i was shocked about it. :lol: What a league. 8)

İller Bankası won the 1st set 25-6 against TED Kolejliler :white:

i think it ll be interesting game between Ankaragucu-Galata.MP.

• i have read ur message and wonder about the result. i was shocked about it. :lol: What a league. 8)

i think it ll be interesting game between Ankaragucu-Galata.MP.

Iller Bankası 2-3 TED Kolejliler

25-6 23-25 25-22 22-25 7-15

was a good match

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().