Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Vaaaaaaaaaaaakif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance4: :cup: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance6: :dance6:
    nothing can stop them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:

• ulan gene yendiler yeter ya :lol:

• congratulations to our girls :super: again they've won an impossible match :super: :white: After 2-0 I thought they'd give up as they had no chance to be regular season leader but they didn't. :love: With this result we'll have Eczacıbaşı in playoffs against us and I think That's better than having FBA but still we cannot say anything before the game starts. I love you girls and wishing you good luck :heart: :heart: Congratulations to Eczacıbaşı and FBA as well. :flower:

• I love this team! :heart: They're unbelievable and they always fight to the end! :super: :super: :super:

• 1. Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - 62,30
    2. Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom - 61,95
    3. Eczacıbaşı Vitra - 61,80
    4. Galatasaray Medical Park 40,20
    5. İller Bankası 38,95
    6. Nilüfer Belediyesi 34,40
    7. Beşiktaş 25,15
    8. MKE Ankaragücü 23,70
    9. Ereğli Belediyesi 23.30
    10. İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler 22,55
    ------------------------------------------
    11. Karşıyaka İZKA İnşaat 13,50
    12. Dicle Üniversitesi 8

I love the points the teams have :rolll:

• 1. Fenerbahçe - 8. MKE Ankaragücü
    4. Galatasaray MP - 5. İller Bankası

2. Vakıfbank - 7. Beşiktaş
    3. Eczacıbaşı - 6. Nilüfer Belediyesi

Will play-offs start like this?

• 1. Fenerbahçe - 8. MKE Ankaragücü
    4. Galatasaray MP - 5. İller Bankası

2. Vakıfbank - 7. Beşiktaş
    3. Eczacıbaşı - 6. Nilüfer Belediyesi

Will play-offs start like this?

April 23

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• then İller Bankası guaranteed to be champion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• If it weren't for Elif's faults in third set, the game could've enden 3-0 for Eczaci. Del Core made too many simple mistakes both in reception and in attack. On the other hand Neslihan started extremely well and had some magnificient spikes but then she stopped too. Too bad they were receiving pretty well in this game. Although Eczaci has great corner attackers it's impossible to win such a big game unless the middle blocker are more involved in the game. Don't understand why Heather doesn't play. If Micelli tries Esra in Mirka's position (I think he should) Heather can play too. The team would have a decent reception and work like a normal team; outside hitters receiving and middle blockers changing with the libero not opposites. Because so far his system, changing Neslihan and Mirka with the libero did not work well.

• Ahahaha :lol: We again won :lol: :lol: :lol: Everthing went very bad for Vakıfbank, they loose the chance to be leader , Glinka wasn't in her best day,but they fought and won the match :super: Thank you girls.I hope we will make it to the champion at the end of the season. :drink:

• Fenerbahce guaranteed to play in Champions League next year.
    The champion except Fenerbahce will play in Champions League,too.
    The looser of semi final(probably Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı) will play in Cev Cup.
    Galatasaray will play in Cev Cup if they won't be able to be champion.
    İller Bankası will play in Challenge Cup if they won't be able to be champion.

However I think that Cev will give a wild card to one of the Turkish teams(Eczacıbaşı or Vakıfbank).

• Ahahaha :lol: We again won :lol: :lol: :lol: Everthing went very bad for Vakıfbank, they loose the chance to be leader , Glinka wasn't in her best day,but they fought and won the match :super: Thank you girls.I hope we will make it to the champion at the end of the season. :drink:

Bench factor :love: we have the best bench in the league :flower: when the things go wrong we always know there are Güldeniz, Nilay, Melis to help. There's noone in Eczacıbaşı to change the current situation during the game. Also in FBA, Ergül and Yağmur is not enough. Nihan's serves are effective but she can't do much in the court. I really like Zülfiye but Ze doesn't give her enough chances during matches.