Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Our NT finally get winner attudute from 3 CL clubs which are spending lots of money for foreign star players, it worked today our team played like a big team :drink:

Good luck for Russia & Serbia in WOQT

for tomorrow let the best one win :box: :box: :box:

• I returned from the beach and i saw the results...Congratulations Turkey i am happy for u!!!

• Germany is out :(

I wished Olympic Games had more spots...It is so unfair.. :( European teams have so small chances.

That completely sucks, Germany is such a talented team, and so vibrant LOVE them ;( , i am really sad

and IMO they nwere besides servia and russia teh nly team who are as good as other volley powers, woudl definitaly fight for medal in londol.... and we will have probably korea, domenican republic...Xd

NOW GO POLAND, GO BEAUTY TEAM EHHEEH ( SKOWRONSKA :rose: )

• I agree with absolutely everything you say, and I'd add Kozuch as failure for Germany too, though she largely was a victim of her setters, but it showed again what a dependable Opposite she is, not one like Skowronska or Neslihan who can also kill difficult balls regularly.

• So, Is she eventually being added to your favourite players list? :D

For a moment i forgot it thank you for reminding :aww: I will add her 1 place behind Ozge :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Well and now ?
    What's up ?
    2 finals : POL / TUR and DOM / CUB
    not so bad
    It's obvious Europa would deserve 5 or 6 seats for OG

• It will be sympathetic to see an English team in London, but .... will it enough to make volleyball a great sport in Britain ? :pinch:

• King ...
    All Pesaro fans love her too :down:

• I just want to say some things why I belive Turkey won.

Russia played three straight games in a row, all was over four or five sets, its simply too much for them. After the second set, they ran out of gas. They had a set and 22x20, if they would have closed that set, I belive they would have won the match, the margins is small. Especially Gamova was - as I expected yesterday - not recoverd and had only 24% in attack today and 10p.

Turkey had home court with amazing support, and played a really good match.

Startseva have been injured whole season and is out of shape. Kosheleva also out of shape, and very nervous, a big problem.

Remove Kryuchkova for Ulanova (Kabeshova) and remove Perepelkina for Moroz. Perepelkina shape over the whole last season have been pretty bad, and she lacks in both blocking and spiking when facing better teams.

Russia needs to serve better in the future if they wants to stand a chance against better teams.

Also, the team spirit needs obviously to get better. Now they have time together to build it up until the qualifications later this month.

Last of all, congrats to Turkey, deserved win today after all.

• Seems Hooker doesn't follow FIVB tournaments as serious as much as Brazil league's transfer market :rolll:

• what about the Norceca qualification tournament? any live stream links?

• Good remarks, Anton
    Most of teams were not quite ready in Ankara !
    But I Don't want underrate the performances of turkish and Polish teams ! Congrats to them to have overcome all the difficulties !

• She doesn't follow anything, Does She? :D

No she follows Brazilian league news very serious.Thanks to her we heared that Sheilla and Garay signed with Sollys :lol:

• I agree with Anton. Ulanova is absolutely better than Kryuchkova and Perepelkina's shape has been really bad, She had a shoulder surgery last year and It probably effected her negatively quite a lot. Since Morozova can't play due to her injury, Moroz can be a good solid. She is fast and smart, deserves to wear NT jerzy.