Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Cuba has many problems as a team work, they pretty much live in the attack, and without Carcaces, they fell even more, honestly for me is even a surprise they are giving hard time to the dominicans.

I think as a team, Dominicanas are more prepared.

• If Cuba don't win this, it'll be harder for them to in Japan :whistle:

• Unfortunately, Cuba has technical faults and don't play as a team. It's a pity because phisically I don't think we could find better players.

• Source: http://www.fpvoleibol.com/Sele…cacion-de-Dominicana.html

After defeated by Dominican Republic, Cuba has given up participating in the WOQT held in the end of May in Japan.

Puerto Rico will fly to Japan as NORCECA representitive.

the news has been received by PR Volleyball Federation and confirmed by NORCECA
    in a few days, FIVB will also confirm it.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Turkey! how much it costs to buy the judges???

I've a hope that It's going to be a fair match. I'm afraid about refrees and atmosphere in the hall, what's done Turkey it's awful....We have to serve really well on Neriman to eliminate her in attack....I believe that if we will stand the audience and nerves we can win this match, we deserve it....Turkey arranged everything wthat was possibly to arrange,we've done much better job so I believe that it's going to be a fair match. :drink:

• Przedpelski work for spot to Poland instead of Puerto Rico or even Germany.

This qualification system is ridiculous :rolll: Better to see Honduras than Puerto Rico at least.

• why they give up? :white:

• Przedpelski work for spot to Poland instead of Puerto Rico or even Germany.

This qualification system is ridiculous :rolll: Better to see Honduras than Puerto Rico at least.

I've a hope that he'll do something for our team, Turkey and Poland deserve to play in Japan more than Puerto Rico...

• That's very unprofessional :white: I hope the FIVB decides to give another chance to Germany since They're higher than PuerTorico.

• I've a hope that he'll do something for our team, Turkey and Poland deserve to play in Japan more than Puerto Rico...

Russian Federation Chef said to girls after match that's nothing happen due to the fact how refrees worked and they don't even know how much points they gave for free of Turkey team....It's really sad to read this opinion before the match, I watched the match and I didn't see in many replies the lines.We are in ,,Turkish hell".

• I can see the comments if Turkey wins the tournament today :down: I feel so bad when I read such comments..It is really hearthbreaking for both the players and the fans.. And I must say, I don't see so much referee mistakes in Turkey's matches(there were some mistakes in Turkey-Germany match though)..Even German fans seemed happy after that match because they skiped from Russia..And against Russia, was there very big mistake that changed the game in favor of any team?

I am really grateful to the users that congratulate both Turkey and Poland for such a big job they have done.. :drink: I hope the best wins :win:

• Cuban Federation has financial problems.

In FIVB site has been written that if Men's Team doesn't win Norceca qualif, They won't get chance to play in intercontinental Tours.

They have taken money which were designed to Women's Team and will be give to Men's Team to give Them chance at least probably.

• I can see the comments if Turkey wins the tournament today :down: I feel so bad when I read such comments..It is really hearthbreaking for both the players and the fans.. And I must say, I don't see so much referee mistakes in Turkey's matches(there were some mistakes in Turkey-Germany match though)..Even German fans seemed happy after that match because they skiped from Russia..And against Russia, was there very big mistake that changed the game in favor of any team?

I am really grateful to the users that congratulate both Turkey and Poland for such a big job they have done.. :drink: I hope the best wins :win:

But the players are talking about this situation not only fans, so there is the big problem, when Federation chef, coaches and players talk about this...something happens wrong...but I believe in a fair fight today:)cheers :drink:

• Tatiana Kosheleva has a injury, thats the reason for her bad perfomance, and its pretty serious, but we will only know how in some days when the MRI have been done in Moscow.