Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Ugly?

Serbia had chance to play and to win against Thailand and lost. Every Team has chance to play against Opponent but if She loses it is only her problem.

Like Euro's Asian Teams keep together. Why won't They help each Other but help Euro's Teams?

• When I wrote in my previous post about a feasible scenario I only ment the ranking that was written in pappi's post:

1.Russia
    2.Japan
    3.Thailand
    4.Serbia
    5.Korea

I didn't mean to imply that Korea will lose to Thailand on purpose. Actually I think Thailand is better than Korea and if they play like they did against Serbia they are favourites against Korea. But It's not about them it's about the rules. A team shouldn't get a spot just because they are Asian team.

• Serbia is back in the game! 8o

The next step is to get some points from RUS & JPN. ?(

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• OMG, I really hope Rasic is okay...She is the most important player for Serbia right now... ;(

• OMG, I really hope Rasic is okay...She is the most important player for Serbia right now... ;(

Fivb.org : Milena Rasic sprained her left ankle against Korea.
    Tamara b92 : Stefana Veljkovic is a better player than Rasic.

Prediction Game :

Edited once, last by Latvian ().

• What? :huh:

So said Tamara on b92 :what:

Prediction Game :

• So said Tamara on b92 :what:

Oh, you mean the comments on B92. Well, it's not the worst one can read there.
    At least I hope no one was crying about Spasojevic today. Whenever Serbia loses, there's always a bunch of comments that it only happened because she didn't play.

• Don't believe her. :D

Rasic improved a lot during the last 2 years, but I think Stefana is better and also is more experienced. I believe Krsmanovic should be the one sitting on the bench since Rasis is Serbia's scoring machine and Stefana is better that Krsmanovic in all aspects. Terzic also tries many combinations with these players. he did that in the World Cup

• JPN-THA is currently being uploaded at http://www.youtube.com/user/uncleyo100/videos , first two sets are already there. I hope other matches of today will be there too...

I had the impression that Thailand did not take the match too serious, they did not play at all like against Serbia and the coach used all players, even a 16 year old MB...I really hope for the sake of fair sports that no team will be in top 3 because of fixed matches against some other teams. Serbia's victory against Korea definitely makes things interesting again. I believe Russia and Japan are surely in top 3 but the last spot will be among Serbia, Korea and Thailand. Cuba would need a bunch of surprises and I can't see that happening. After losing against Serbia, it would be good for Korea if Thailand could be in top 3 but they also have to play Cuba and while I don't see them in top 3 I still think they could beat Thailand...a lot of constellations are still possible, I just hope everything will be fair in the end.

• Someone has a video in Russia and Cuba??? :obey: :obey: :obey:

Hope someone will upload it soon :S justin tv doesnt work for me somehow :thumbdown:

• Someone has a video in Russia and Cuba??? :obey: :obey: :obey:

No no...
    Only with asian teams - http://www.youtube.com/user/uncleyo100

Prediction Game :