Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• I will be very suprised if Japan Serbia match ends up with anything other than 3-2 for one of the teams (which will give OG for both) . I think stakes are too high fot both teams (especially Japan) not to mak an agreement.

But if Japan wins 3x2 then Serbia is out or not? I thought 3x2 for Serbia was the only possible result for both to advance :S

• I think someone has to clear out the situation:

3-0, 3-1 and 3-2 victory for Japan > Japan and Thailand will qualify
    3-0 and 3-1 victory for Serbia > Serbia and Thailand will qualify
    3-2 victory for Serbia > Japan and Serbia will qualify

Is that right?

• Yeah ofc your dream team will be in top4 with China, Brazil, Russia and USA in the same group, how can it even be a discussion?

Anton, It is not time to discuss actually just before the Japan - Serbia game, but i just wanna add something. Seriously, Russia is not a different team than that of the EQT. You were a tough team, now you are still a tough team, no difference. There may be some positive movements which is not a big deal in the team last two three weeks. Of course, i am saying this based on only watching your game against Japan and i see no difference except playing against different teams.

Now, please give me some advice to be patient because i can't wait for a possible Turkey - Russia game one more time.

• i know we asked million times but is there any stream? :lol:

• Anton, It is not time to discuss actually just before the Japan - Serbia game, but i just wanna add something. Seriously, Russia is not a different team than that of the EQT. You were a tough team, now you are still a tough team, no difference. There may be some positive movements which is not a big deal in the team last two three weeks. Of course, i am saying this based on only watching your game against Japan and i see no difference except playing against different teams.

Now, please give me some advice to be patient because i can't wait for a possible Turkey - Russia game one more time.

Russia has made only 26 errors in last 4 games in this tournament, they are in good shape now, play much sharper now with so much less easy errors, and will only get better probably. They are a team that need more time together. In OG a important factor is also experience, motivation and its played at neutral court this time.

I think, if they will face against each other in OG, I dont really fancy Turkeys chances. I give them around 20-25% chance to win right now, but things can change too obviously. But I respect all persons opinion, that just what I think.

• Russia has made only 26 errors in last 4 games in this tournament, they are in good shape now, play much sharper now with so much less easy errors, and will only get better. In OG a important factor is also experience, motivation and its played at neutral court this time.

I think, if they will face against each other in OG, I dont really fancy Turkeys chances. I give them around 20-25% chance to win right now, but things can change too obviously. But I respect all persons opinion, that just what I think.

I agree in bold ones. Then, no different options other than waiting the time...

• Ebata fires :rose: she is very complete player in attack block and serving