Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• lots of serving errors from both teams 8|

• Good start by Germany! They're leading 14-11. Their team spirit is really admirable. They play like they are very good friends.

Serve error by Furst almost decapitates Weiss :rolll:

• Naz's sets and decisions are really terrible today :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Motta finally remebered that he got some players at bench for subsitution :teach:

• German defense really good at 1 st set

• I guess Germany had more than 10 blocks in 1st set.Naz :aww: Neslihan had no contribution yet.I hope Motta will continue to match with Ozge and Busra.

• Naz sets are too predictable as yesterday... the coach subbed Bahar again!! As much as I love Naz she has to go out.. Sub Naz not Bahar!!!

• Darnel has had a terrible efficiency in attacks. 1/12 in the first set.

• What did change in Turkey's game that They lead 12-5?

We just started to serve better..Actually this is our normal level..However Neslihan has had a terrible match so far..I think Motta should try Özge-Neriman instead..At least when Neslihan comes to serve.. :wavy:

• Naz and Eda are playing like they met 1 months ago in NT camp :down:

• I think Everyone from Group A wants to run from Russia in Semi-Final. Russia isn't in good form but it is still dangerous Team. Winner of Turkey-Germany will meet with Them probably.

• Naz again missed herself with Eda on the slide.. Maybe Ozge should play some points.. Although they won the set still don't like the setting.. in Fener Naz was setting the middle like crazy.. now only the outside..