Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• congratulations to Turkey! :win:
    I haven't seen the match still...so I'm making just a question...isn't that Germany decided to loose against Turkey, at least in the last part of the fourth set, in order to arrive second and avoid to face Russia in semifinals??

no idea...but German team looked good in the game.They struggle alot to get the fourth set.so i cant exactly say it is.

• Absolutely no.

no idea...but German team looked good in the game.They struggle alot to get the fourth set.so i cant exactly say it is.

ok thank you guys for the answers...I'm not saying that Turkey hasn't deserved the victory or anything, I just wanted to know if there were strange calculations of that kind! maybe I'm a bit too suspicoius :lol:

• Grün and Kozuch was too furious on court, they both argue with referees for losing each point and were crazy after each winning points :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Kozuch scaried me that she looks like hannibal on court 8| 8| 8|

• Grün and Kozuch was too furious on court, they both argue with referees for losing each point and were crazy after each winning points :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Kozuch scaried me that she looks like hannibal on court 8| 8| 8|

I hope Russian girl's are going to thinking the same thing saturday :D But if I was on the court against her, I would be afraid too!

• Turkey got this game with their strong menthal and quality. All the players that play for the teams aiming to be champion in Europe CL are really quality. I am convinced one more time this team will get big successes in near future. Firstly achieving big successes with club teams and now i think it is time to repeat such results on the level of NT.

If a team has winner attitude, no matter what referee factor or luck or whatever you say, it is simple that this team will probably get the results they want.

Congratulations to Turkey.

Tomorrow’s games will be important and difficult. For Poland, to get first place, they still need to win the first game of the day against Serbia. On the other hand, even though Germany and Russia seem to be favorites, the games which will be do or die will not be easy for them.

Good luck to the teams.

• Random question

Do you know when is the final date for the coaches to give the final list for the 12 players going to the OG?
    And...is it going to be 12 or they finally changed for 14?

• Random question

Do you know when is the final date for the coaches to give the final list for the 12 players going to the OG?
    And...is it going to be 12 or they finally changed for 14?

Still 12 players and I expect announcements to come out around the first week of July.

If someone else knows the specific deadline date, it would be appreciated.

• i think Russia will win today the combination of Gamova, Kosheleva and Sokolova are too strong for Netherlands to overcome ad to that the fact that Flier is not playing well in this tournament, if they really want to win they must exploit Russia's Mb's

• I think Russia's Coach has a plan and He will use MB since Semis.

I noticed that Russia's first action in these two matches was Sokolova's attack from the net middle and it wasn't by accident. Curious if today too. I won't watch today match with Russia so please Someone writes here if today also.

• This is my understanding, too. :)

I'd say for sure. According to volleyball.it : http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=45235&l=0 . "ma a Gamova e compagne saranno sufficienti 2 set. " but to Gamova & co two sets will enough ( to qualify)

• match serbia vs poland stream is now up on Laola. :)

• Why the Polish girls are laughing during the anthem was playing :D especially Kasia looks so sweet :love: :love: :love:

• antonijevic is playing instead of ognjenovic. no vesovic?