Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Unfortunately CEV has got fully idiotic people. It is valid from their competitions criteria to everything. I wrote here many things about it, just because of that i don't wanna start to write here anything about CEV. But there is a misunderstanding. Last minute changes, obvious colour of seats or some comments like that are just provocative messages that don't mean anything. I am not claiming anything but If there is a weird situations or last minute changes in favor of host team as you wrote you must think that CEV does to any host countries what they did. I have been realising especially for last two days here many people arguing about referee decisions or competitions criteria and they tend to turn some subjects to Turkey. No need like this kind of behaviors! This is all about CEV's mistakes. I am saying again everyone in this association must be changed. Stupid decisions have being taken for years because of CEV. I hate this side of life with people having money got some undeserved duties...

Edit: I wrote this message 10 min ago and saw some messages but still, i don't wanna delete it so sending here

• Really, I think It is the biggest problem for Germany now is to close the sets!!!!

I dont know the reason, but somehow the team since last year have a big trouble to close their sets. They play well most of it, and at the end the team just cant do it! :S

• Really, I think It is the biggest problem for Germany now is to close the sets!!!!

I dont know the reason, but somehow the team since last year have a big trouble to close their sets. They play well most of it, and at the end the team just cant do it! :S

It must be because of Guidetti, Vakifbank had the same problem sometimes ;)

The strange thing is, our team works a lot with a mental coach, and the players all say how much it helps them, but I don't see that at all in the game.

• Mareen you are so pretty and I like "Maggie" too
    I like her smile
    I hope to watch a 4rth set but...

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• It must be because of Guidetti, Vakifbank had the same problem sometimes ;)

The strange thing is, our team works a lot with a mental coach, and the players all say how much it helps them, but I don't see that at all in the game.

Indeed..I cant explain why happens, It is so weird..I tried to notice the players in the net, rotation, but dont seems to be it...

• I think Germany has a problems at the end of sets because they don't have a reliable scorer who they can trust to put the ball away. Kozuch is a world-class beauty, but IMO overated and not a world-class opposite. Brinker is also not a top-level outside, and the middles are stronger in block than in attack. When Grun joined the team last year, Germany "broke through" and played at a higher level because she was able to score clutch points. Over the season, however, it seems she has become somewhat less effective in being a terminal attacker (she is probably not as used to the grind of a full season as shew as before her retirement).

I think Germany is very strong mentally, and it is because of this and strong service they are able to "overachieve" their talent level (i.e. silver at EC). Sometimes at the end of sets, you just need a big bully to put a ball down, and Germany struggles to find that.

• Abondanza :aww: I think Vasileva is the only one who understand him in time-out :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What a disappointed thing : as the F4 in Baku, how many people in the arena ?
    I'm not sure if there is 1000 persons
    Pfuhh !!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Did CEV change the rule that when two teams have the same number of
    points, the team with the bigger number of wins is higher in the classification???

On cev website they just posted a match report from the POL-SRB match where it says: "Poland
    achieved its third victory at the 2012 Olympic Games - European
    Qualification for women, but is still not completely sure of topping
    Pool II as it lost a point
    "
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-….aspx?NewsID=12472&ID=555

But Poland has three wins, whereas Russian can only have two. Can somebody explain me this?

• It would be purely scandalous! :thumbdown: After RUS-NED we will know for sure...

Well, 3rd set made me optimistic, I wish we could always play like that...