Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Oook, I'm just warning that this was my first match watching live, so I'm really overexcited - actually this is a slight phrase! I've just come back from the hall, so...let's start from the beginning, well, almost from the beginning :D I arrived for the second set between Germany and Slovakia, but it wasn't very inteersting match. Look, Italy - Finland was great! Real drama and many turnouts! :obey: Bari really sucked - people around me even started to laugh, we saw almost all OHs without Kovar in game exchanging regularly, but still - the reception was weak. Dragan was quite devoted in defence, not that tragic in setting, but as always was doing some stupid things (like his desparate attempts for attacking the second ball - unsuccessfully ofc :lol: ) But for Italy there was one hero - MICHAL LASKO! :super: They should build him a monument!!! :obey: Bilgarian side of the piblic was more pro-Finland oriented, but with the developing of the match I started to hear comments around me that they are not that sure anymore which is the more dangerous for us team - Finland were great fighters today! :thumbup: They have large groupe of noisy fans,too :thumbsup:
    And now ... the Match :D I must say that I didn't know about Zhekov's injury, so was a little bit surprised to see Georgi as a starter, but he did his work well enough, so that we could win this match, so congrats for Bratoev :thumbup: . Anyway, I really hope that Zhekov will be able to play tommorow, cause Slovenians are one thing, but Serbians - another. Something happened to Niki Nikolov :( , but I hope that it's nothing serious and he'll be OK, too. Vlado was tragic on serving and after the 100 lost serve some people behind me started to scan "Ceco Sokolov". Rado replced them, ineed. Ceco was better than the captain on the serving line (it's not reall difficult to be better than 0 :P ), but had some bad moments in attck. For Bulgaria there was the great MATEY KAZIYSKI!!! :obey: Aces of Matey and Bratoev really fired the public - great joy! :thumbsup: And now few words about the definately most commented player in the hall today .... Toshko Aleksiev :D And as I say most commented, I'm not kidding - his name was the most mentioned all around me - either with encouraging shouts like "Ajde Toshko" or with ironic sighs like "Eeh, Toshe..." :lol: I must say he's receiving is extremely funny when after a received ball he's lying whole on court - I have seen it before on TV but on live it's much more entertaining :rolll: I saw you've commented his figure - well I'm not really sure, cause I was on the last third floor in the hall and couldn't see that well in details - he looked like to me like a big ant and the other players like smaller ants :D As for the jerseys - black ones still remain the best! and about the new - hmm, I don't like them to be honest - on the white pants there was a green strip only on one of the sides and on the other not, so when the player is turnd on the other side where is no green, pants look like an ordinary white underwear :aww:
    Anyway - it was great emotion and I can't even imagine what a hell will be tomorrow in the hall against Serbia :sos:
    Oh, and I have never thought that I would say that, but I just love public transport :lol: You can't imagine what it was in the bus after the match - like in the Arena :rolll: Plus, All cars greeting each other with klaxon, even our bus driver did it few times :lol:

And just remember!:

БЪЛГАРИ ЮНАЦИ!!! :cup:

Good night! :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Must've been exciting ;) I liked the part after the game in the bus most!

• Only just few finnish fans in the hall today, not like yesterday. I guess they visited some bars last night, taking advantage of the cheap bulgarian booze and many of them overslept today :D

• Action' replays must cost to much for Bulgaria's TV because They don't show them.

haha yes. And the scoreboard on the screen is like made for people with severe eye damage- enormous :rolll: You can write them an e-mail to thank them for their "quality" transmission :thumbup: sport@bnt.bg

• Esko's floating serves are really causing great difficulties also to Germany...yesterday Italy had a black out basically to his service! I'm discovering Kunnari (even though he had a great black out at the end of the second set) as I didn't know about him before this tournament...
    why isn't Grozer playing??