Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• I'm satisfied with italian performance tonight...anyway I'm liking more and more italian block and I'm liking less and less Bari's reception...he plays in Trento, one of the strongest clubs of the world and his reception is so ridicolous?? he's clearly out of shape...
    now we still have to mantain our concentration and focus on the first place of the pool, playing tomorrow a good match against Slovakia..

If what is being broadcasted on the big screens in the hall is the TV transmition of BNT, then I wouls say that the level is :down: I rarely watched to the screens, only sometimes when I wnated to see a replay but there was no such thing :aww: Not that I'm surprised at all - BNT keep traditions alive :rolll: One of the greatest things of watching a match into the hall is that you don't have to listen to Sasho Yovkov :woohoo:

Or you can just watch the game in Laola1 and still don't listen to Yovkov ;) As I do!
    Btw, you guys are doing an awesome job spamming :D

• Yeah, on biceps curls :lol:

• Nikola Kovacevic and Milos Nikic are playing really great so far in these 2 days, both in reception and in attack, with more than 50% in both perfect reception and attack... great play by them so far!

• Or you can just watch the game in Laola1 and still don't listen to Yovkov ;) As I do!
    Btw, you guys are doing an awesome job spamming :D

One thing worse than Yovkov is DJ Tedy Djordjo, screaming like an mad man in the hall. I really would like if they forbid him from entering Armeec Arena, or whatever it takes to stop him from attending volleyball games. When I hear him shouting "трикольори" I want to break his knees!!! For the non Bulgarian speaking people, "трикольори"(comes from three colours, we have white, green and red) is kind of mixed up foreign words for our national flag, and we have a perfecly good bulgarian word for that!!! Anyway, I'm impressed with Italy, if they serve like that against us I wouldn't like it at all. Also I really like Parody and Zaytsev, and I didn't know Jiri Kovar was Intalian NT player, he is also very, very good. Anyway, I'm watching the game with Spain from home, going to the semifinals tomorrow :).

• he said: we are not making any calculations, we will play for the win today! Who will participate will depend on the medical conditions! He also said that we don't have any preferences which team will face.

• I noticed that the NORCECA COQT has classification round for 5-8. Are they making this tournament a championship or something? :white:

• Slovenia took the 1 set from Serbia :white:
    Now if we lose 3-0 to Spain Serbia is out! :S

How about if Slovenia beats Serbia 3:0 and we beat Spain? Do Slovenians qualify? What is crucial - the set ratio?

• Today is USA-Cuba. Too bad they are playing at some crazy hour.
    Slovenians were already out after game 2, Bulgaria need a set to be 1st in the pool