Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Italy is tactically winning the match, the difference is very small but Italians somehow trick the Germans!

The Germans are equal to Italy, but they make more silly mistakes than the Italians which make the difference.

Poor Bari don't want to even try to defend Grozer's attacks...

Nobody wants to receive the balls from this bombardir. But they have to :lol:

• Nobody wants to receive the balls from this bombardir. But they have to :lol:

Grozer is hitting the ball like if he ate five pizzas before the match :D
    True story, once Ignaczak said that they're going to give Gyorgy three pizzas so he had strenght to fight for gold medal of Plusliga.

• Couldn't be different than 3:0. Germany screwed up the endings of the sets. But Germans are already in semis, right?

• Zaytsev won the set.

I think it'll be a good tactics for Germany if Grozer targets the best player of the opponent from serve. Once he hits him perfectly and there's your knockdown :lol:

Now seriously, Bari is very unstable. He, together with Travica (who is not that bad in this tournament), is the weakest spot in Italy.

Edit: Ahahahahahahhahaha Tsenko Simov with flashes of inspiration. He began to "see" the clash between ours and German MBs. A true poet! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• it seemed to me that Grozer is a talented player but not a winner...Maybe Grozer is more talented than Lasko but Lasko is more winner than Grozer.Playing in a foreign country improved Lasko significantly.

• oh he is such a moron :wall: :read:

• The difference is service. Both team are bad in receiving jump powerful services, thus Italy won owing to their six jump servers.
    Big shame for Germany. They probably will face Bulgaria in semi and that's a kind of early encounter.
    On the other hand, it seems not proper either to see Italy have a early meeting with Bulgaria... Just because these teams are so good. :whistle:

• Half of my heart is with Łasko now and second half is with Grozer. And it's all for nothing 'cause I want Bulgarians to take this ticket.

:flower:

• I think that Grozer has the silky touch of a heavy weight-lifter.

You'll be suprised how much Cubans and Russians can lift

• The difference is service. Both team are bad in receiving jump powerful services, thus Italy won owing to their six jump servers.

Actually both teams (excluding Bari) received really well and some statistics will prove it ;)

You'll be suprised how much Cubans and Russians can lift

Not more than three times their weight, I suppose :whistle:

• So, the only surprsing result for me today is the lost of Finland - this I really didn't expect. I knew that Serbians would manage to win, no matter they are not in very good condition in general. As for Germany and Italy, they are quite close in their level of performance, so no result from this much could be accepted as a surprise, but Italians for second time on this tournament showed that they know how to close a match against a good opponent, who's playing not worse than them. Unfortunately I couldn't watch firts two matches and even this one I was listening more than watching (which is awful - I mean the monotonous Yovkov or when I hear phrases like filmirani blokadi :lol: ). Damn, it's really hard to study, watch a match and be in the forum at the same time...

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Damn, it's really hard to study, watch a match and be in the forum at the same time...

Yeah, I haven't passed the test today because of it :aww: And watching the first match was still for nothing 'cause Finns disappointed me. I couldn't watch the second match (trying to pass the test at this moment), fortunately Serbia won. Hey, talking about Serbs... where are you Kaziyski? :whistling: :D

btw. Zaytsev is back with his crazy hairstyle :thumbsup:

• Germans secured SF after win over Finland yday :wavy:

Oh, hello Kaziyski... Good to know that they are in the semis. But honestly I don't know of which I'm so delighted. Only one can win this tournament. I don't like it. It's too cruel.