Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• But this time will be easier for U because You will play against Pakistan probably :rolll:

Or it will be easier for Pakistan :cheesy:

• what is FIVB doing like swapping host countries and moving team from one tournie to another in the last minute is :thumbdown:
    I don't know if we will qualify even if we play Indoneisa, because our morons are about to announce in an hour or so that Stoychev will be fired! What kind of idiots are those firing the coach and organizing to host an OQ in 2 weeks time :wall: :wall:

Half our ago was Indonesia in group but now is Pakistan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Basketball have very logic and clear qualification system.

In handball and volleyball rules are so complicated that :wacko: I really don't understand why People complicate life there.

• Volleyball remembers Sofia in 2012! Three eye-catching events are host there!
    It perhaps is too late for other countries to prepare for a tournament, so Bulgaria is a strong candidate, I presume.

• If you look at the redistribution formula:
    http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=34423&Language=en
    and Argentina qualifies today, then the following teams would participate in the world qualification tournaments:

Cuba WR5
    Serbia WR7
    Egypt WR11
    Venezuela WR16
    Puerto Rico WR17
    France WR21
    Czech WR23

Among them, Puerto Rico (WR17) would be the "lowest non-Asian / non-European team", and likely go to Japan.

Bulgaria would take over the place of Italy as the highest world ranking team among the three hosting countries. According to the serpentine system and the rule that teams from the same continent would not meet, the distribution of the teams would be likely as follows:

Cuba WR5 -> Germany
    Serbia WR7 -> Japan
    Egypt WR11 -> Bulgaria
    Venezuela WR16 -> Japan
    Puerto Rico WR17 -> Japan
    France WR21 -> Bulgaria
    Czech WR23 -> Germany

• Germany looks very motivated.

• Why is Savani not playing? If Italy has medal aspirations they can't expect to win it with Grandpa Papi in the starting lineup.

• Is Bari really the best Italian libero???

And I agree with TheUSAfan: Savani should replace Parodi...

Or is Savani's reception that bad??

• GTFH Bul Federation

I agree with you, but isn't it FIVB's fault for assigning us to another tournament? Bulgaria might deserve another shot for its world ranking, but definitely at another location. You know, however, that we can just apply, FIVB makes the decision and the approval!