Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Nice interview. Sykora is so funny. :lol:

I think this videos of Globo.com are only available in Brazil. But i'm not sure.

Bruno no problem. I watched it too.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I remember that someone said that this videos were not available out of Brazil. But if everbody can watch this better. Globo.com always has some nice videos. :thumbsup: :drink:

• Joana

Where does Gisele Florentino play?I watched Perugia-Cannes 2005-2006 final she played very well against Perugia.I liked her :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats to my favourite team Unilever :super:

was a simple match for Unilever. Mari is injured ?

Sheilla finished the match with 12 pontos :what: Sheilla today played a bit ineffective :teach:

Unilever 3-0 Pauta / San Jose (25-10, 25-17, 25-14)
    Stats: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…ga/estatisticas/p235f.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Joana

Where does Gisele Florentino play?I watched Perugia-Cannes 2005-2006 final she played very well against Perugia.I liked her :D

I think she stop playing already..:S

Uhm, yeah, well it was not a good game over all...o many mistakes....but easy to Unilever, Bernardinho used to put the beanch to play, Roberta, Ju Nogueira, Amanda and Dani Suco.

Unfortunelty I could not make the videos....when I arrived in the gymn I notice my comera was without batery!!!!:S But saturday ahs another game, and I`ll do better..hehehehehehe

Yes Mari is injury, well, actually recovering from injury she suffered suring Grand Prix, she is almost back, in an interview she said she is coming back in february...she is already training with the rest of the group. Today she was in the gymm watching the girls, together with Carol Gattaz, that is also trying to recover from a injury, but its a bit more serious, for a long time she is dealing with an injury in her foot, and now she is giving a last try to avoit a surgery. If this time does not work, she will have to make a surgery. But she is treatting herself with on of the most knows doctors in sport area, he treatted many braislian soccer players, such as Ronaldo...so lets hope she recovers too.

• Bravo Bernardinho. Ze Roberto does not use bench players in the Turkey League :wall: He only makes changes to the dual at the end of the set :)

I trust in you. this was bad. I wanted to watch videos of Sheilla ;( No problem hehehe :win:

I'm really sorry to Mari :(

• Bravo Bernardinho. Ze Roberto does not use bench players in the Turkey League :wall: He only makes changes to the dual at the end of the set :)

I trust in you. this was bad. I wanted to watch videos of Sheilla ;( No problem hehehe :win:

I'm really sorry to Mari :(

I agree with you...I think Zé should use more the bench, he could do that in some games...a shame.

Next game, saturday I`ll make many videos for you of her. ;)

• Unilever will amke 3 solidarity games...

tomorrow and next two games in Rio, they will chance the ticket for donations for the people that are suffering with the floatings in the State of Rio. The company will also donate juice Ades and some personal higene products.

• @Burak-i naz

I made some videos of Sheilla in the last game, I'm passing them to youtube acount....here some that I already passes. today Unilever game will be broadcast, maybe leandro will broadcast in his site. :) Praia Clube x Unilever 21:00h here (1am there :S)

• Thanks for great videos :flower:

Congrats and good luck for the other matches to Unilever :super:

• I made some videos of Sheilla in the last game, I'm passing them to youtube acount....here some that I already passes. today Unilever game will be broadcast, maybe leandro will broadcast in his site. :) Praia Clube x Unilever 21:00h here (1am there :S)

Oh yes, I'll *probably* broadcast. :win:

I'm saying *probably* because It's raining a lot here today, so I dont know if the signal from the Cable TV will work... :S
    Right now its not working, but there're still 3 hours until the game begins, so I hope the rain stops!! :obey:

Btw, nice videos Joana!! :thumbsup:

• Wow! Minas just won Osasco 3x1...quite surprising I must say!

Congrats Minas.

Apperently Osasco made to many mistakes.

WAitting for the statistics...

Osasco 1x3 Minas (18-25, 28-26, 24-26, 21-25)

• Well done, Minas :win:

Go Unilever :super:

• Hmm. I wasn't expecting this defeat. Congrats to Fawcett and Minas!

And this sunday Volei Futuro will face Unilever!!!! I'm thrilled to watch this match!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

By the way, apologizes if someone tried to watch the Praia Clube x Unilever game at my channel.
    I ended up falling asleep while waiting the rain to stop... :sleeping: :aww:
    haha, this can happen sometimes you know .. :whistling: :P