European Championships 2011

• So now I know everything about Pujol. I thought, that he didn't play because of injury or something like this. Now I see, that he sucked.

He was monster setter but his skills are awful now. Probably worst starting setter on ECH :down: I didn't notice any back injury just crap setting with solid reception

• NO! Not the referee, not Alexiev, not Stoytchev were guilty, not even the first loss against Slovakia. We are all. And because of our mentality like usual. Why champions are always champions. Because they fight till the end even when they are going to loose. See Nadal what says – “I'm trying to get out of thoughts that I'm going to win this match when the game is still not finished ”. See Serbia for example. Why did they won Olympics in 2000? Because they're confident and fight till the end like in WL 2009 Final. Because they don't take too personally judgments and they start to fight even better to show they must be the real champions. They ( the champions) don't think about what happened in last point - won, lost... their focus is staying on the next point! Because they're thinking why I'm loosing now? What's wrong how to get out of this situation? They don't think they'll loose. And Serbia what are doing right now – no matter they have worse team than us (talking about skills) they're presenting even better than us – Won 3rd place at WCH 2010 and WL 2010. Something else – we don't show respect to the other team. And I think we showed it against Poland. And what does Brazil is even better – they're fighting with even better spirit – they're thinking about their family and something good they love and play with thouhts that this is not work, but something they love and care about.

• NO! Not the referee, not Alexiev, not Stoytchev were guilty, not even the first loss against Slovakia. We are all. And because of our mentality like usual. Why champions are always champions. Because they fight till the end even when they are going to loose. See Nadal what says – “I'm trying to get out of thoughts that I'm going to win this match when the game is still not finished ”. See Serbia for example. Why did they won Olympics in 2000? Because they're confident and fight till the end like in WL 2009 Final. Because they don't take too personally judgments and they start to fight even better to show they must be the real champions. They ( the champions) don't think about what happened in last point - won, lost... their focus is staying on the next point! Because they're thinking why I'm loosing now? What's wrong how to get out of this situation? They don't think they'll loose. And Serbia what are doing right now – no matter they have worse team than us (talking about skills) they're presenting even better than us – Won 3rd place at WCH 2010 and WL 2010. Something else – we don't show respect to the other team. And I think we showed it against Poland. And what does Brazil is even better – they're fighting with even better spirit – they're thinking about their family and something good they love and play with thouhts that this is not work, but something they love and care about.

Respect for this post :obey:

• Did Spain have a lot of great players in 2007 or France in 2009 ?(
    btw Stoychev said that the referee went to the coaching staff after the game and apologized

That's the absolute truth.
    This is the reason why we're !!!without gold medal in our volleyball history!!! and will not get one soon.
    I'm a proud Bulgarian but I have to admit that's our most distinctive natural feature.

• That's the absolute truth.
    This is the reason why we're !!!without gold medal in our volleyball history!!! and will not get one soon.
    I'm a proud Bulgarian but I have to admit that's our most distinctive natural feature.

Same is with all Balcan nations, clubs and NT's. Always but always referees are reason why we lose etc. Same is in Croatia. One comedian said : ''If there are no judges we would be world champions in all sports'' :rolll:

• How could we wish something like that with such fans like you? I cheer for you to play final :thumbsup:

• That's the absolute truth.

If the rules of the tournaments are made in such way that you can win only if you are perfect in every match or you cheat, only Brazil and Russia will take gold.
    „Вторият съдия беше абсолютно неадекватен. В първия и четвъртия гейм даваше за тях точки, които бяха за нас. След края дойде главният съдия и ми се извини“, сподели Стойчев.

• How could we wish something like that with such fans like you? I cheer for you to play final :thumbsup:

Of course :drink:

Moreover Polish and Bulgarian users are friends, we have to support each others as friends do. :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• But see Serbia - they're better than us in this Balkan mentality situation. Spain became European champions in 2007 and Greece in football in 2004 even though they have never reached quarterfinals.

• If the rules of the tournaments are made in such way that you can win only if you are perfect in every match or you cheat, only Brazil and Russia will take golds

What now has Russia to do with cheating? And,yes, Brazil are using the formula, but yet they are the best volleyball team in the last decade. You can't deny that and deny their success.
    And one more thing, superbobo's post was correct in general, but today Russia could be beaten only by Russia themselves. However we played, we didn't stand a chance.

Of course :drink:

Moreover Polish and Bulgarian users are friends, we have to support each others as friends do. :win:

Thank you, guys :heart:
    It means so much for me and I guess for other polish users too.

Sad, but true. Great comment! :obey:

• What now has Russia to do with cheating? And,yes, Brazil are using the formula, but yet they are the best volleyball team in the last decade. You can't deny that and deny their success.
    And one more thing, superbobo's post was correct in general, but today Russia could be beaten only by Russia themselves. However we played, we didn't stand a chance.

What I wanted to say is that if you need to be perfect in all games to win the title, only the strongest will always will and never the luck will be enough for teams like us and Poland. If you need to cheat to win, we will not win, because we don't do that, although the majority of "fans" will like if we do it (and probably will tell their children to behave that way in life).