European Championships 2011

• Turkey 3-0 Spain (19,17,20)

Bartek

Look at Makhno and her 9 reception errors against Spain.Turkey is more happy that they got a great target to serve ^^ Gulden and Gozde can hid Neriman easily but who will hid Makhno? Goncharova? :lol:

My Dear You don't know but... like in Muszynianka-Sopot matches I will use My secret weapon against Turkey... I will drink Muszynianka's water during the match ^^ so forget about win against Russia ^^ and if it doesn't help I will begin to support Turkey and You know how it works sometimes :D

• My Dear You don't know but... like in Muszynianka-Sopot matches I will use My secret weapon against Turkey... I will drink Muszynianka's water during the match ^^ so forget about win against Russia ^^ and if it doesn't help I will begin to support Turkey and You know how it works sometimes :D

Exactly :lol: :lol:

Muszynianka-water :super: :super: :teach:

• No Goncharova, rather Morozova :D, she often replaces Goncharova in second line to recption

Morozova doesn't play in ECH as starter.Kabeshova and Makhno mostly recieves alone on field.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bartek

Muszynianka water OMG :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I got some totems for Russia too which i used against Italy :super:

• Morozova doesn't play in ECH as starter.Kabeshova and Makhno mostly recieves alone on field.

Isn't a starter? I don't think so :P Look at stats Russia-Netherlands. She received 26 :!: balls (it's more than Makhno) and Goncharova didn't receive at all.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations Turkey ;)
    at the beginning match seemed to be equal but at the ending of the sets Turkey was better, definitely better. Nice to see a such a well match by Neslihan again, seems that she's going to reach her good shape very quickly. Only one problem was reception I think, they should improve it a little before the match with Russia.

• Congratulations to Turkey and Turkish users :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Isn't a starter? I don't think so :P Look at stats Russia-Netherlands. She received 26 :!: balls and Goncharova didn't receive at all.

:white: In first two matches she didn't play if i am not wronf.Well she is not a great reciever too even taller than Makhno.Well i think we will not have problem to break Russia's backrow.The fact is how to stop them in offense and avoid their block.I don't claim that we will beat for sure but we are able to win :super:

• I'm more than happy that Germany won against Serbia. Serbia's performance was diseaster. Their receptions were messy and Ognjenovic could not do anything. She was basically running all the time on the field. the only reason Molnar plays as a starter is she is known to be good in reception but fancy that! she was more than terrible yesterday :down: Terzic should have given chance to Malagurski or even Malesevic...or Vesovic. also I prefer Cebic to Popovic. She is more stable.

about Germany, I really love Germany's super star Angelina Grun. her comeback brought a lot of passion and energies to the team. I hope this team keeps going like this. Who knows? They will win this tournament (at least I hope) :drink:

• :white: In first two matches she didn't play if i am not wrong.

You're wrong at this time too. She played in all matches as starter. Only in match with Spain she played 3 of 4 sets (in 4th she started on bench).

Well she is not a great reciever too even taller than Makhno.Well i think we will not have problem to break Russia's backrow.The fact is how to stop them in offense and avoid their block.I don't claim that we will beat for sure but we are able to win :super:

But she receives better than Goncharova. In Agata Mróz memorial she was best reciver :D Duo Gamova-Goncharova is hard to stop, so I think that Turkay will have a hard challenge to handle.

• I will be extremely surprised If Turkey beat Russia :roll: of course, Russia is without it's strongest weapons Kosheleva and Sokolova,but It has Gamova and Goncharova who can easily crush the opponent. perhaps Russia's weakest point will be the reception. Makhno is the best receiver Russia has,but She can't handle if it comes 30 balls in one match :drink: she is not Sokolova. but I still believe Russia is still stronger than Turkey,although I'm going to support for Turkey. :thumbup:

+ Ozge played very well today,her sets were very creative. We will see If she's gonna do the same against Russia.

• kondzio

Against Spain Morozova recieved only 4 balls (2 of them were error) whereas Kabeshova recieved 45 times and Maknho 31 times.Didn't Agata Mroz memorial workers find a better reciever to select? :white: :lol: Yes it will be a very hard challenge no doubt :win: Our girls love hard jobs.They wake up when they remember to go home :rolll:

• In other matches I didn't look at Morozova's reception, but she was starter and it's no doubt :)

• kondzio

Against Spain Morozova recieved only 4 balls (2 of them were error) whereas Kabeshova recieved 45 times and Maknho 31 times.Didn't Agata Mroz memorial workers find a better reciever to select? :white: :lol: Yes it will be a very hard challenge no doubt :win: Our girls love hard jobs.They wake up when they remember to go home :rolll:

actually Morozova received quite well in Agata Mroz Memorial. I personally don't take serious the individual awards, since I have seen Nikolic getting the best receiver award last year, Kuzyakina best libero,Wei and Dani Lins best setter (WTF... :what: ) It's sort of ridiculous.

one more example : Barborkova was selected as the best receiver in European League 2011 :lol: Come on, are you kidding me...

• They "depend on stats" and we see these weird choices for individual awards.
    Barborkova and Kuzyakina also for me are jokes :rolll:

• @emil-kei

The best setter of European League 2009 was Pelin Celik :lol: It will be her first and last individual award in her career :rolll:

• @emil-kei

The best setter of European League 2009 was Pelin Celik :lol: It will be her first and last individual award in her career :rolll:

Oh my goodness :lol: actually I miss Pelin-Deniz duo in Turkish NT (It would be damn good If we add Nihan to that list) I don't find anything hilarious in that team anymore, so sad...