European Championships 2011

• I watched match and .... agree Germany was much more motivated but please read what said Terzic :

"Maybe it’s good
    for us that we lost, because now we can focus on the match versus
    Romania and, hopefully, versus Poland in the semifinals; I think we have
    a good chance to win."

That's what's written on CEV site. But that's a shortened and not very accurate version of Terzic's speech. Terzic's point was lost in translation and they made it sound like he was making connection between losing to Germany and (possibly) playing against Poland in QF, which is not what he was saying.
    What he actually said you can hear here http://www.ossrb.org/main/fono/11/zterzic.WMA
    Terzic said that Serbian players were under pressure on and off court, and that maybe the defeat to Germany was good thing, that could help take the pressure off of the players and make them realise that it's all part of sport and that you can lose even if you are a host.
    Than he said:"The path we must undergo now is maybe more difficult, maybe not, we must play against Romania and if we win we will meet Poland on our road to SF.On one hand it will be difficult to beat Romania and especially Poland, but on the other hand, these are teams we'we been beating often lately, so I don't see why we couldn't beat them now. ''

I really don't understand the theories about losing on purpose to Germany so that we would get to play against Russia in SF. We are not through to SF yet and Poland is more difficult opponent than Czech Rep. would be in QF.And the way we are playing, we could very well lose to Poland and ''go home'' before semis. I am sure Terzic 's not thinking about SF. He must fathom how to get us through QF first.

• First of all Germany played well with Grun as mental leader. Germany was well motivated because ... they have always problems with Poland in every main competition!
    The rest doesn't metter - I only quoted official CEV page with comments after game - nothing else.
    What is the most interesting - who will be in starting six for Poland ? Up to now all 14 players have played in different games!

• 2rd Round

1st set Turkey 25-19 Spain

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I only got time to watch Serbia x Germany right now. As much as I'm happy to see Grun back I found disgusting the way she celebrated some points by yelling and staring at serbian players. I can't remember her doing things like that before she went to beach volleyball.

• Turkey 2-0 Spain (25-19,25-17)

• I only got time to watch Serbia x Germany right now. As much as I'm happy to see Grun back I found disgusting the way she celebrated some points by yelling and staring at serbian players. I can't remember her doing things like that before she went to beach volleyball.

Did she really do that ?? ( I didn't see the match myself )

I can't imagine actually, Grün to behave in that way.

• Russia waits for Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :mirror:

Your girls are watching this match :D At least Turkey didn't lose a set or even win with a score 32-30 :lol:

• Does anyone have a conspiracy theory for this game yet? :lol:

Bartek had a funny theory in previous pages :rolll: In his theory he was claiming that Spain will beat Turkey 3-0 :lol:

• Did she really do that ?? ( I didn't see the match myself )

I can't imagine actually, Grün to behave in that way.

She did a bit, but I dont think it was disrespectfull or anything, it was more a game thing, Nikolic also did it....I think it was nothing to intensional from both sides, just some heat of the match... ^^

• Bartek had a funny theory in previous pages :rolll: In his theory he was claiming that Spain will beat Turkey 3-0 :lol:

^^ Of course I wrote it because if I didn't write it Turkey today would lose 0-3 ^^ So You should say Thank You Bartek if You are cultural Person :D

• :rolll: So how has that not happened? Must be a counter-conspiracy :lol:

Well actually it's Bartek's wishes not a theory IMO but he maybe thought that noone will understand it so he shows it like a conspiracy theory :lol:

• Well actually it's Bartek's wishes not a theory IMO but he maybe thought that noone will understand it so he shows it like a conspiracy theory :lol:

I understand it now :lol: Maybe I should have one about Holland not winning :lol:

• Turkey 3-0 Spain (19,17,20)

Bartek

Look at Makhno and her 9 reception errors against Spain.Turkey is more happy that they got a great target to serve ^^ Gulden and Gozde can hid Neriman easily but who will hid Makhno? Goncharova? :lol:

• Turkey 3-0 Spain (19,17,20)

Bartek

Look at Makhno and her 9 reception errors against Spain.Turkey is more happy that they got a great target to serve ^^ Gulden and Gozde can hid Neriman easily but who will hid Makhno? Goncharova? :lol:

No Goncharova, rather Morozova :D, she often replaces Goncharova in second line to recption

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• There is a conspiracy, for any match...it is called: Muszynianka-water :teach:

And because Bartek drinks Muszynianka-water, only he knows what the result of the conspiracy is :lol: