European Championships 2011

• 23 September - 02 October 2011:

hosts : Italy and Serbia
    other qualified teams : the Netherland, Poland, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Czech Republic,
    Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Spain, Romania, Bulgaria, France, Israel, Croatia

The DOL for the final stage of the competition will be staged November / December in Monza.

• It will be interesting cup. There are teams which can make a surprise I think.
    Waiting for the groups schedule.
    btw nice trailer!

• i can't wait till the DOL. i hope Poland will have nice pool,without Russia and Italy :D it is very importand tournament for OG qualification and it would be good to score some points in there. Poland is the only team that has been in last 4 semifinals in the row and i hope we can keep that record on :D

oh and BTW anyone knowsthe competition's formula?? i heard the winners of 4 pools will automaticly qulify for QF and teams from place 2-3 from their respective groups will fight for remaining spots.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• OMG Good luck Turkey NT :lol: Can't wait :woohoo:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Group A (Belgrade):
    Serbia
    Germany
    Ukraine
    France

Group B (Monza):
    Italy
    Turkey
    Azerbaijan
    Croatia

Group C (Zrenjanin):
    Poland
    Romania
    Czecz Republic
    Israel

Group D (Busto Arsizio):
    Russia
    Netherlands
    Spain
    Bulgaria

• Group B : İtaly Turkey Azerbaijan Croatia :O why are we soooo unluckyyyyy (turkey)

• Teh first from each group will quali direcly to quarter finals, the 2º and 3º from each group will play 8th, adn teh winners will play against the ones already quli direcly to quarters.

• omg, Group B will be my favourite :roll:

Group D seems to be pretty interesting. Who knows If Bulgaria will surprise us.

• haha it's too good to be true :D i dono't want to sound cocky or something but with group like that there is no way we are not winning it :)

pollD is ridiculous hard very competetive group B also looks rerally promising

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.