European Championships 2011

• RAI SPORT programmation:

Venerdì 23 settembre
    Ore 17.30 Turchia-Azerbaijan (diretta Rai Sport 2)
    Ore 20.30 Italia-Croazia (diretta Rai Sport 1)

Sabato 24 settembre
    Ore 9.15 Bulgaria-Russia (differita Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 20.30 Italia-Azerbaijan (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 22.30 Croazia-Turchia (differita Rai Sport 1)

Domenica 25 settembre
    Ore 20.30 Italia-Turchia (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 22.30 Azerbaijan-Croazia (differita Rai Sport 1)

Lunedì 26 settembre
    Ore 20.00 Serbia-Germania (diretta Rai Sport 2)

Martedì 27 settembre
    Ore 17.30 semifinale playoff Monza (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 20.30 semifinale playoff Monza (diretta Rai Sport 1)

Mercoledì 28 settembre
    Ore 17.30 finale playoff Monza (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 20.30 finale playoff Monza (diretta Rai Sport 1)

Sabato 1° ottobre
    Ore 17.00 semifinale 1 (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 20.00 semifinale 2 (diretta Rai Sport 1)

Domenica 2 ottobre
    Ore 15.00 finale per il terzo posto (diretta Rai Sport 1)
    Ore 18.00 finale per il primo posto (diretta Rai Sport 1).

• thank you vava12 !! :flower:

differita - what does it mean ? :D

Not live i think

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Yes,differita means not live :)

• Italy wll go to Monza tomorrow, and will stay there training till beggining of ECH.

Barbolini called 13 players. Barcellini will join the team that played Palladium Cup, Carocci is out.

S: Lo Bianco e Ferretti;
    MB: Gioli, Anzanello, Arrighetti e Guiggi;
    OH: Piccinini, Bosetti, Del Core, Costagrande e Barcellini;
    Opp: Ortolani;
    L: Leonardi

• For people that are not Italian: asd

Settembre means September :lol: (very difficult to understand XD)

Days of the week,
    Lunedì = Monday
    Martedì = Tuesday
    Mercoledì = Wednesday
    Giovedì = Thursday,
    Venerdì = Friday
    Sabato = Saturday
    Domenica = Sunday

You can see Rai Sport in streaming here http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/…timedia/2011/diretta.html

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ore 9.15 Bulgaria-Russia (differita Rai Sport 1)

WTF is that?! :what: Who do we need to beat in CEV to change that hour :box:

• When is the deadline of announcing the NT full rosters ?

Deadline was on 22 Auggust (22 players squads, each federation must decide how many players they will bring - 12 or 14). There is no deadline on 12 or 14 players squad. It depends on coaches, probably one or 2 days before matches are technical meating, so all squads should be known 21-22 September.

• Motta called 13 players to Dela Trophy matches this weekend.Selime Ilyasoglu and Ergul Avci are OUT.

Setters: Ozge Cemberci,Asuman Karakoyun
    Opposites: Neslihan Darnel,Polen Uslupehlivan
    Outside Hitters: Gozde Sonsirma,Esra Gumus,Neriman Ozsoy,Guldeniz Onal
    Middle Blockers:Bahar Toksoy,Eda Erdem,Busra Cansu
    Liberos:Gulden Kayalar,Gizem Guresen

I think the roster is also ECH roster.Only one of libero or OH will stay at tribune.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I am still curious about our starting seven which will play in ECH.We only know that Özge,Neslihan,Eda and Neriman will play certainly. :white: Can't wait to watch Dela Trophy which is our last tournament before ECH.

• Turk's names are very strange XD They all seems surname XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @kadir_8

I just wonder who will play next to Neriman :D They all can recieve well(Gozde,Esra,Guldeniz) but the fact everyone has diffrent problems.Esra was out of her real shape in Germany matches and Guldeniz played very well IMO she scored many points.About Gozde we have no idea about her form after injury and she has still some problems with her knee but she was starter in Turkey-Bulgaria matches so she has to be OK.Only Guldeniz seems to be ready to ECH but it's her first NT experience.It's hard to decide who will play but i prefer Gozde.Guldeniz must stay at bench too :teach:

Motta will probably start with Bahar but he will use Busra common in matches coz Bahar is really the most unstable turkish player but i would prefer Busra really as a starter.

About Libero Gulden was amazing in defence in last friendly matches but she sometimes did mistakes in reception other side Gizem is perfect at reception and she has a great form.Really hard to pick one as starter Good Luck Motta :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• the rosters are also on the website but I guees they're not official and confirmed because in polish roster there're Ciaszkiewicz, Skorupa, Belcik, Wojtowicz...but they will not play in ECH.