Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Yes!!!:) But I cant find any streaming today :(

can't find any live-streaming other than bwin or bet365. (but i don't have a funded account to watch their video ):wall:

• Foppa lost 1st 23-25 and they were leading 12-7, after 20 point margin Bergamo girls played as if they were drunk or high - just terrible.... I wish Piccini stopped smiling like a ..tard and
    started playing for real.
    2nd set 25-16 fo Foppa - good Bergamo blocks plus some individual mistakes by Novara

• 16-10 in 3rd Betgamo coach put Signorile and Vasileva oj court and since then things turned from bad to worse, look like Novara going ot take lead again,
    Asystel uses Bergamo block to score easy points and Bergamo itself has trouble with attack

17-13, 25-20 Bergamo killed itself with their block, every time Novara had problems on attack they could use Foppas block to their advantage on the other hand Foppa had bad set on attack and
    weak serve

16-15 4th., Signorile started from the beginning so i dont think Foppa really want to win this game lol.
    25-22 - if Foppa plans to play so stupidly i hope they get eliminated, they were trying to block every Novara attack even when Asystel spiker was trying to
    salvage the ball after bad setting, Novara can make enough mistakes in the game by themselves but Bergamo just didtn give them that chance and the serving was just below standard
    i could literally count all Foppas good serves on the fingers of my left hand.

• Piccinini played so awful today!!!

• congrats Novara, but I hope Foppa will finish it in next match :super:

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio - MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese

Live Now: http://www.lshunter.tv/volleyball-live-streaming-video.html

Thank you for the link :drink:

Forza Busto :super:

• Villa wins 2nd set 25-21...really great match, many long rallies. If it goes on like this all players will have something like 20% in attack because both teams dig everything :white:

indeed. great match so far :teach:

• Hodge is unstoppable today!

• very poor performance by Floortje Meijners today... :( :(

• This Villa, in this shape, will be champion :teach: What a difference with a few months ago, for Villa :teach:

• Congratulations to Villa :flower:

Hodge and Aguero show enormous power and height at the moment :white: