2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Where Germany has my respect is honesty in supporting their team. The lack of pressure on the Ref was a very nice feature of today's game. Do I need to say that in some (more southern) countries the official result of today's game would have been different?

The individual prizes are a bit political as usual. Morozova should have been given the best blocker, which I'm sure she was statistically. The Belgian libero also should not have been there. At the same time, Pankova was not the best setter - but she is clearly a member of a "family" :).

• Where Germany has my respect is honesty in supporting their team. The lack of pressure on the Ref was a very nice feature of today's game. Do I need to say that in some (more southern) countries the official result of today's game would have been different?

The individual prizes are a bit political as usual. Morozova should have been given the best blocker, which I'm sure she was statistically. The Belgian libero also should not have been there. At the same time, Pankova was not the best setter - but she is clearly a member of a "family" :).

Libero is deserved. Russian liberos were good too but they changed, so..

• Kosheleva is MVP :obey: :rose: , after years of injury she comes back stronger than before.

• German girls seem happy.

Gianna Nannini - Notti magiche :lol:

• Fair Play Award: Gert Vande Broek (head coach Belgium)
    Best Spiker: Jovana Brakocevic (Serbia)
    Best Blocker: Christiane Fürst (Germany)
    Best Server: Margareta Kozuch (Germany)
    Best Libero: Valerie Courtois (Belgium)
    Best Receiver: Suzana Cebic (Serbia)
    Best Setter: Ekaterina Pankova (Russia)
    Best Scorer: Lise Van Hecke (Belgium)
    Most Valuable Player: Tatiana Kosheleva (Russia)

• Hahaha! They all dance Kalinka!! :lol: :lol: I don't think the old Russian team would have done that.

• What a FANTASTIC behavior presented by all teams during this ceremony! I'm totally impressed! :flower: :flower: :flower:

Beutiful ceremony!! ITA

Russian National Anthem is beautiful!!

• Does Maria Borodakova miss out on a gold medal? At least Anna Matienko was there to collect hers, broke hand and all. Was Anna Matienko saying it would take a month to recover before she can play again?

• Congrats Russia! They really deserved it :rose: Also for Germany and Belgium!
    I'm sorry for Serbian girls, it was sad watching them in this last two matches, was obvious they were very tired, they can play much better than that :( WGP :down: Molnar and Nikolić were probably the worst receiving duo in this EP, later everyone played below expectations, even Rašić, Ognjenović who are usually stable in our team...I didn't watch ceremony but I read Ćebić is the best libero of the tournament :S As much as I like her she didn't really deserve it...

• Does Maria Borodakova miss out on a gold medal? At least Anna Matienko was there to collect hers, broke hand and all. Was Anna Matienko saying it would take a month to recover before she can play again?

She was excluded before ECH, it was quite loud case, that Marchev resigned from her. She played very bad during WGP.

• Russia deserved this title, Congratulations

• if cebic is best libero i dont wonna know which 1 is worst she isnt that bad but far away from best libero in this ep