World League 2011

• Thanks! Yeah, we showed today that we deserve to be in f4, I'll say it again: we showed our real face today. This is Vo....Poland :lol:
    I've always loved both Andreas, but now I love them even more! Ohh man...it was amazing! Poles are the best at making suprises and horrors at the same time :D

• WHAT?
    OMG, Kurek probably will not be the best scorer, beacuse in the statistics are just points from semifinals and matches from today...
    He will get this score, if Mikhaylov will score today 12 points, not more... ;( ;(

Ignaczak can be the best libero and digger, if Sergio will play bad today - it's impossible.

SO UNFAIR! BUT I LOVE THEM! :rose: :rose:

• Wchich matches stat. are being taken into consideration in individual award?

I have just looked at the FIVB page and they show BEST PLAYERS only for final four matches not final eight

Is anybody know??????????

• Wchich matches stat. are being taken into consideration in individual award?

I have just looked at the FIVB page and they show BEST PLAYERS only for final four matches not final eight

Is anybody know??????????

I guess that from yesterday and today ;(

• He should stay MVP if dont get best scorers award

WHAT?
    OMG, Kurek probably will not be the best scorer, beacuse in the statistics are just points from semifinals and matches from today...
    He will get this score, if Mikhaylov will score today 12 points, not more... ;( ;(

Ignaczak can be the best libero and digger, if Sergio will play bad today - it's impossible.

SO UNFAIR! BUT I LOVE THEM! :rose: :rose:

• The best game by Jarosz, another great by Kurek and brilliant by whole Polish team. They won that medal in WL. AT LAST, AT LAST! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    I'm happyt to see Poles serving like against Russia and today against Argentina. That's how you should do this. I hope they won't forget it too soon. :lol:
    We played absolutely great. Argentinians looked mentaly and psychologically defeated after yesterday's game against Brazil. They wanted to win, of course, but they just could not. There were some blocade in their minds and they couldn't have standed us... Well, we need to add, that if Poland have some "Brazilian complex" then Argentinians have a Polish one - they haven't beaten us since 2002 :D
    Strange tournament, terrible and then good matches by Poland, referees form another world - yes we have a lot to remember. After all I'm very glad with the final result by polish team. First success for Anastasi with this group of guys. And I hope not the last :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I doubt, that Kurek will be MVP, it would be unfair. In final are two better teams and better players.

Generally MVP means MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, not the best. And Kurek is very valuable for his team :D

The most important 3:

• Well done, Poland! Let's hope for another victory of Europe vs South America :thumbsup:

WHAT?

SO UNFAIR! BUT I LOVE THEM

I hope that the stats from the whole final8 will count... In the WCH there were awards also for players not involved in final4 (Tille, a spanish player, Stanley...) and there was at least one prize for a player on the podium (Simon, Murilo, Grbic..). so... we can cross our finger!! 8o

I would like to see Kurek or Conte MVP, it's time to give space to younger and (besided that ;) ) smart player (even if today Conte didn't play very well ;( , or at least not as well as Kurek that was amazing in the last matches)

But of course it's probable that it will be chosen someone between Russia or Brazil... :S

• Generally MVP means MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, not the best. And Kurek is very valuable for his team :D

Right, but Poland is worse team than Brazil and Russia so Kurek mean a lot of us, and in other teams it is not so good to see how good are other players. For me it could be Muserski, he is awesome!

• Now Davai Russia! :super:

Para a frente, Brasil! :P
    Brazilian users, did I use correct word? :S :)

The most important 3:

• Im watching polsat sport and they just said that Maxim must reach min. 27 points to be over Bartek in Best Scorers, so the situation is clear now, Bartek shoul get the award

• GO GO GO BRAZIL!!!!! GO FOR THE 11-th VICTORY IN WL

• I hope that the stats from the whole final8 will count... In the WCH there were awards also for players not involved in final4 (Tille, a spanish player, Stanley...) and there was at least one prize for a player on the podium (Simon, Murilo, Grbic..). so... we can cross our finger!! 8o

I would like to see Kurek or Conte MVP, it's time to give space to younger and (besided that ;) ) smart player (even if today Conte didn't play very well ;( , or at least not as well as Kurek that was amazing in the last matches)

But of course it's probable that it will be chosen someone between Russia or Brazil... :S

Well, Maxim Mikhaylov is only 23, it's not like he is an oldtimer or something. IMO, he is the one that deserves the MVP award the most. Besides, he is a really cool guy- he is neither screaming histerically all the time( Kurek), nor he is walking and looking at the others like he owns the place (Conte)