World Cup 2011

• and danile scott aruda and haneef park back on the team..why dont we let hooker find first the best stylist in japan and let the old bunch tom,berg,bown scott haneef play..very nostalgic..so sad kim or nnamani is missing..it is like beijing all over again..very nostalgic

• metcalf is out of official lineup and haneef park and destinee hooker will be the final opposite..i dont know whether hooker has already flew to japan or whether she'll arrive the venue jumping from a helicopter or something more drastic for more drama

dios mio, slytherinz! nasamhid ako!

I visit other volleyball forums and inside-volley is unique because posters come from so many different places and posts are so varied that people's sense of humor just hits me off guard at times.

Often it's from reading Bartek's posts, and this year I've been following a lot of the turkish league and posters there are pretty funny, too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm thankful that I have a sense of humor. Otherwise I would never survive these forums (meaning, I would too easily get upset over posts or become too critical of other players or get too defensive over players and teams I support) and if that happened I would miss out on the things that make this forum unique. :)

• There was never any confirmed report that Hooker was injured, neither from her or from USAV......once again, fan speculation. This decision was made by McCutcheon not Destinee.

• The biggest match of the WC is just coming :white: can't believe We're gonna see Brazil vs USA in the 1st day of the WC. Isn't it too early? :lol: hopefully both teams play their best.

I'd bet my money on US. I'm not sure If Hooker is able to play though, but it doesn't matter. their setter (Berg) is way better than Dani Lins and US's reception looks more stable. well, Let's see.

Berg-Hooker
    Tom-Larson
    Bown-Akinradewo
    Davis

Dani Lins-Sheilla
    Mari-Paula
    Thaisa-Fabiana
    Fabi

I think this match will be a little war :thumbsup:

• Ok it's time to show You who I am at least

• I'm soooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed I can't play in the World Cup..............

• http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=36377&l=0
    Lucia Bosetti as Opp in match with Japan

Yes, I already said it. In my opinion is the best choice. :D

Oh, Bartek. I grew up watching this cartoon.

Me too =)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, I already said it. In my opinion is the best choice. :D

In my opinion it's not the best choice, Lucia can be more helpful as OH, she has very good reception better then Del Core and Costagrande, as Opp should play Carolina.

• I thought that when Sailor Moon beat Galaxia it was end of the story. But today I saw that was one more story with Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun who is Galaxia again and Sailor Earth. I must see it. But for Me the best story was Sailor Moon and Mirrors' Queen with Big Circus where was borned Sailor Saturn and Her nanny was Sailor Pluton. What? You don't remember? Mamoru had a mirror's piece in the eye and He doesn't go from home. Now You must rememb

• I couldn't agree more! We have to bear in mind that the same thing happened in the 2003 edition of the World Cup. Brazil and China played in the 1st round of the tournament and they were the top 2 teams of the competition.

I hope Dani Lins could play well. I don't feel confident about a Brazilian victory with her on court. I am also worried about Paula. She is not at the top of her form and her serves are too weak. I hope she could serve again like she did in Beijing. Brazil's problem is that Garay and Sassá are good receivers, but not tall enough to face the US block. If Mári and Paula's reception doesn't work, it will be very difficult for Brazil, especially because we depend more on Thaísa's and Fabiana's attacks than the US team depends on its MB's attacks. Besides, both Larson and Tom are tall and have good service reception.

Even winning the Pan Am Games, Brazil's team didn't play well in my opinion. If a young Cuban team caused too much trouble to Brazil in Guadalajara, I believe the mains US team can beat us in straight sets and that will be no surprise.

I just hope our girls could prove me wrong. I even accept a victory in the tie-breaker! LOL!

• Don't worry Celso Brazil will win over USA. USA always plays bad first match in every competition. And in the last time Brazil lost to USA so revenge will be like hard core heavy metal music as clock wake up from night dream to USA.