World Cup 2011

• Say thank you Italy to Japan.

LOL, at least we beat the Champs

Hope this is a sign Italy will fail again at the Olympics :lol:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• According to the commentator, Japan needs one set more to make it sure whitch team who wins ! But thats not true?

acordign to brazilain tv the sets ratio is the next criteria, so even if USA turns around, Italy would be ahead USA now, so Italy gets the title....at least it is what brazilian tv commentors are saying.

FIVB coulnd have let that rule more clear to public... :S

• acordign to brazilain tv the sets ratio is the next criteria, so even if USA turns around, Italy would be ahead USA now, so Italy gets the title....at least it is what brazilian tv commentors are saying.

According with the italian newspaper ''La Gazzetta dello Sport'', Italy win the title for the set ratio.........

http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport_V…-kenya-803759006736.shtml

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• acordign to brazilain tv the sets ratio is the next criteria, so even if USA turns around, Italy would be ahead USA now, so Italy gets the title....at least it is what brazilian tv commentors are saying.

Alright thank u, yes really, but it doesnt matter now anyway ;)

• :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

:rose:

What a thrilling tournament ! :cheesy: the round robin formula is really like a marathon, you cannot be sure about the winner until very end !

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the top teams - I'm sorry only for GER and JPN, wish them well for the continental qualifications...
    :wavy:

• 3rd set of JAP-USA?......any link for streaming?

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

• Just ended

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Big congratulations for Italy and China. Only a few months ago they looked to be in big problems, and now they've turned it around in amazing fashion.

Germany almost had it and yet they finish way down. It goes back to the match against Dominican Republic. Had they won 3 points there as expected and if they had won the 5th set against Japan yesterday, they would have finished the tournament in 4th place and thus have a bigger chance to qualify for the Olympics. It was easily achievable, but they couldn't make it.

Very surprised with Brazil's effort. They simply didn't look like the team we all know.

Finally, it obviously wasn't a successful tournament for Serbia, but considering the circumstances it was understandable. That said, the loss to Dominican Republic (havibg led 2-0, no less) is really bad. I'm sorry they couldn't pull off an upset against either of Germany, Brazil or China when they were pretty close. Hopefully the younger players will gain some experience from this competition.

The European qualifying tournament is going to be a killer.

• I'm watching the same link from 7.00 XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

• It's amazing watching Cardullo in the studios