2010 Top Volley International

• Neriman Oszoy is injured !!! I think right ankle ! :-(

Perugia won 3-0 (25-22 last set) Sanja MVP for me

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Fabiana will not play for VF..she stayed in Brazil

In greek chanel said that the coach is saving her for the next games or for the final?! What i can say? they are so informed :thumbdown: -.-
    But why she stayed in Brazil? Is it going anything wrong?

I did not have chance to see these matches, but team is wearing skirts this season. Recently with tall black socks.

Yes i noticed that too. It looks to me like loose shorts. Is some kind of funny though :D

After this day i beilive that Futuro will be the winner of the tournament or at least they will be in the final for sure. I didnt wait to be such a good team, is the first time i wathced them this year after the new transfers they made. Really good job :box:
    Another questuion. How was the dutch all stars were selected?

• Another questuion. How was the dutch all stars were selected?

Players of TVC Amstelveen- TVC participated last year and was invited again -: Blansjaar, Stoltenborg, De Vries, Steenbergen, Pietersen, Knip; and 'free --> without club' players. Free players are Huurman, van Tienen, Grothues, Schoot and de Kruijf (Dijkema is recovering from wrist-surgery). Because they still needed an opposite Koolhaas (playing in French team) was asked, and her club permitted her.

• Fabiana is fine, she was just released to play this tournament, so she could go home and have some rest, cause it was a hard year, with WCH and so on, so she recieved a time off in teh end of this year.

For the other players that are in Basel, Volei Futuro alowed them to take some of their families, and the club will pay for all of them to spend New Years Eve in Paris together. Not bad right? hehehehe (but really intrigues me from where sundenly came out all that money their are spending this year!!:S)

• Players of TVC Amstelveen- TVC participated last year and was invited again -: Blansjaar, Stoltenborg, De Vries, Steenbergen, Pietersen, Knip; and 'free --> without club' players. Free players are Huurman, van Tienen, Grothues, Schoot and de Kruijf (Dijkema is recovering from wrist-surgery). Because they still needed an opposite Koolhaas (playing in French team) was asked, and her club permitted her.

I see it sounds pretty logical.
    Thank u

• @ Joana

Maybe Volei Futuro found a secret goldmine :cheesy: :P :lol: :dance4: :woohoo:

• I think Volero will be playing it the Final if will win today. If Volero will lost the match, Perugia will be playing in the Final because of the better sets ratio.

• Hi I will be in Basel aboout 17h :-)

Thanks "Osuwisko". i learnt it.i felt relaxed.

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012