Polish NT 2011

• Thanks a milion dear! :flower: Man, he has a really rich vocabulary :D Zibi rocks, I adore his Russian :D
    He really is a polyglot :roll:

You are always welcome :flower: No doubt, he is :lol:

How is going on the saga between Wlazly and Federation, after he made a statement, I heard that they also had some declaration, or? What is this thing all about? Is Skra in the guts, too? Total mess! :mad:
    And now I looked the list with the 14 chosen more carefully and I protest that Plinski is not there, he showed very good games for Belchatow, at least in the matches I could watch, he definately should be there :aww:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• You are always welcome :flower: No doubt, he is :lol:

How is going on the saga between Wlazly and Federation, after he made a statement, I heard that they also had some declaration, or? What is this thing all about? Is Skra in the guts, too? Total mess! :mad:
    And now I looked the list with the 14 chosen more carefully and I protest that Plinski is not there, he showed very good games for Belchatow, at least in the matches I could watch, he definately should be there :aww:

Yes, it is a mess! Let me take a second to answer on that one :D

Well....Mariusz unleashed a real storm with his statement, especially among fans. Some of them changed their mind, but some people still hold a grudge against him. I must admit that I was among them, I was really angry with him, but then after reading this statement I kinda understood him a little better, 'cause earlier I had no idea about some things. I didn't know he was treated so bad by PZPS.

At first Przedpełski, president of our federation didn't want to comment on this situation, but later he decided to make a statement.
    He was trying to defend PZPS' good name against Wlazły's charges. He said that players always can count on insurance, which includes medical expenses, rehabilitation etc. since 2010 players can even count on insurance of contract etc, etc. (Mariusz said that when he got injured, they took his scholarship and didn't care about his insurance)
    He also assured that if only Mariusz's health and physical shape will let him play, he can always fight for a place in our NT.
    He wished him good luck and successes on the measure of his talent :roll:

Lately I've also heard that Piechoski- president of Skra was accused of controlling/manipulating Mariusz. But he obviously denied it.
    He said that he warned Mariusz, that this statement can unleash a storm among fans, but Mariusz wanted to do it anyway, 'cause he wanted fans to know the truth.

Mess!

• Mozdzonek is nice?
    Well, I remember, when he said, that if Castellani won't be a coach of polish NT he won't play there. I guess, that he forgot about these words, which he said, but I and maybe the other fans will always remember :lol:
    Anastasi didn't take Plinski, because Daniel said, that he doesn't want to play in national team before World League, and in my opinion he closed the door to Anastasi's heart. Now Andrea took Wisniewski, who is talented and young player, took Czarnowski, who was in this 2011's roster and he's healthly, which is the most important.
    Gruszka is to weak at this time. Of course, I prefer him than my fav Kuba Jarosz, but I don't see him in the NT as Anastasi. He will back, in 2012, if he will show something. Because it's not like that all coaches of our NT will call him to the roster, 'cause it's Gruszka.
    Anastasi showed, that Swiderski won't play in his team, and now he try, in calm and slow way, to do the same with Gruszka. From these '77 players just in Zagumny coach is interested.

• And now I looked the list with the 14 chosen more carefully and I protest that Plinski is not there, he showed very good games for Belchatow, at least in the matches I could watch, he definately should be there :aww:

I forgot to refer to this part :D I really like Daniel, he is a great guy and a very good middle, prolly the best we have (after Kadziewicz ofc :D ), but I must say that I'm not suprised that Andrea didn't call him for WC at all.
    He's in a great shape, but I kinda have this weird feeling that Andrea wants to give him a lesson, so Daniel will know next time that our coach doesn't like when someone refuses him :D
    It's really hard to be suprised, our players refused Andrea to play before the NT season began, and he even said that at the begining he almost lost his hope that we're able to achieve something :D
    But I can assure you that both Czarnowski and Wiśniewski are very solid, and they are definitely able to fill the gap left by Daniel :)

Mozdzonek is nice?
    Well, I remember, when he said, that if Castellani won't be a coach of polish NT he won't play there. I guess, that he forgot about these words, which he said, but I and maybe the other fans will always remember :lol:
    Anastasi didn't take Plinski, because Daniel said, that he doesn't want to play in national team before World League, and in my opinion he closed the door to Anastasi's heart. Now Andrea took Wisniewski, who is talented and young player, took Czarnowski, who was in this 2011's roster and he's healthly, which is the most important.
    Gruszka is to weak at this time. Of course, I prefer him than my fav Kuba Jarosz, but I don't see him in the NT as Anastasi. He will back, in 2012, if he will show something. Because it's not like that all coaches of our NT will call him to the roster, 'cause it's Gruszka.
    Anastasi showed, that Swiderski won't play in his team, and now he try, in calm and slow way, to do the same with Gruszka. From these '77 players just in Zagumny coach is interested.

At first I was like what the heck? Seriously? But now I finally remember this! Ahaha yes, another reason to love Marcin :heart:
    Andrea proves that there are no sentiments for him and Świder/Gruszka won't play in his team only beacuse of their surnames. And although I love Sebastian like crazy, I must say that I like such attitude, 'cause it's really not fair to see some guys in the team, just because of their great past.

• Oook, if we accept that Wlazly was hinting all the time about this with underlining his health condition, things may become a little bit clearer - it is not that all the time he was injured (something we all know), but he feels offended they didn't show care for his health, so that is why he always answered them that way? Sounds a little bit childish but even though it is not impossible. Of course, on the other side - the Federation - they know very well what is the problem (if Wlazly says the truth!) but don't really make some great efforts to get him back and just let things passing by and coaches to "fight" with Mariusz, but obviously in this case the figure of the coach is only a pawn and has nothing to do indeed - it is all between Wlazly and the federation. And still, .. it sounds too naive to me that only the feeling of wounded pride of both sides (especially the PZPS's one - it is just not serious) is the reason not to be able to solve the problem so many years. And here comes the last part of your post which I cannot get entirely but perhaps that is the bound - Why Skra would like to manipulate Wlazly, what is in fact their real aim and why they would use exactly Mariusz and only him? Do they put up pressure on the other players of Skra in NT, or Mariusz is just too "easy" and suitable enough for them to achieve their goal, which I still don't understand what is, at all...But the only way to have control over Wlazly in his attitude towards the Federation for sure is if he has some personal motives, which means he maybe AT LAST has said the truth, or at least part of it...
    I really thing that this is just the beginning of the real saga....
    A total MESS!!! :wall:

Mozdzonek is nice?

Hahah, yeah, Marcin now seems to me really nice, I enjoy how clumsy and two-fisted he is....unexplainable but that does not annoy me anymore. And as for what he has said... I have no idea, I don't follow him that close :D but I am not suprised at all, apparently he is clumsy not only in his actions on the field but in his words too :cheesy:
    Polish NT has a great potential in MBs so even without Plinski you will mannage, I am sure, but Anastazi really doesn't have to "close his heart" for Plinski, because he could be very useful to him, if not now, in the next competition :)

Wild Wild West!

Edited 3 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Oook, if we accept that Wlazly was hinting all the time about this with underlining his health condition, things may become a little bit clearer - it is not that all the time he was injured (something we all know), but he feels offended they didn't show care for his health, so that is why he always answered them that way? Sounds a little bit childish but even though it is not impossible. Of course, on the other side - the Federation - they know very well what is the problem (if Wlazly says the truth!) but don't really make some great efforts to get him back and just let things passing by and coaches to "fight" with Mariusz, but obviously in this case the figure of the coach is only a pawn and has nothing to do indeed - it is all between Wlazly and the federation. And still, .. it sounds too naive to me that only the feeling of wounded pride of both sides (especially the PZPS's one - it is just not serious) is the reason not to be able to solve the problem so many years. And here comes the last part of your post which I cannot get entirely but perhaps that is the bound - Why Skra would like to manipulate Wlazly, what is in fact their real aim and why they would use exactly Mariusz and only him? Do they put up pressure on the other players of Skra in NT, or Mariusz is just too "easy" and suitable enough for them to achieve their goal, which I still don't understand what is, at all...But the only way to have control over Wlazly in his attitude towards the Federation for sure is if he has some personal motives, which means he maybe AT LAST has said the truth, or at least part of it...
    I really thing that this is just the beginning of the real saga....
    A total MESS!!! :wall:

It is a mess, indeed. I'm trying to understand both sides, but...it seems to be too complicated....I mean....do they know such word like compromise? Maybe they should think about it. I mean...Mariusz said it's not like he doesn't want to play for NT, 'cause he wants, but he won't play untill PZPS won't change their approach to human...get yourself men and go on a compromise...somehow....'cause this situation obviously isn't good both for Mariusz and PZPS. And personally even though sometimes Mariusz was seriously pissing me off, I miss him in the team, 'cause I have always been a huge fan of him as a player, so I really would love them to solve this problem...somehow.

And with this Skra/Piechocki manipulating thing...I don't think it's really truth. Piechocki said that Mariusz picks up his brain, but I'm sure Mariusz wouldn't let Piechocki or anyone else manipulate him! That's ridiculous!

• Not a big chance at all :D but who knows? :roll: Naahh :lol:

Everything is possible. :lol: I don't like him at the beginning,his impression gave to me was not good,really a fighter and 'overactive'.But after two years,I start to appreciate on him.Sometimes,we need this fighting spirit. :cheesy:

It is a mess, indeed. I'm trying to understand both sides, but...it seems to be too complicated....I mean....do they know such word like compromise? Maybe they should think about it. I mean...Mariusz said it's not like he doesn't want to play for NT, 'cause he wants, but he won't play untill PZPS won't change their approach to human...get yourself men and go on a compromise...somehow....'cause this situation obviously isn't good both for Mariusz and PZPS. And personally even though sometimes Mariusz was seriously pissing me off, I miss him in the team, 'cause I have always been a huge fan of him as a player, so I really would love them to solve this problem...somehow.

And with this Skra/Piechocki manipulating thing...I don't think it's really truth. Piechocki said that Mariusz picks up his brain, but I'm sure Mariusz wouldn't let Piechocki or anyone else manipulate him! That's ridiculous!

Indeed, it is too unrealistic, Wlazly has prooved that he does whatever he likes and whatever he thinks is right, so it is hard to imagine that someone can influence him to such extent. :P

Oh,this case is too messy and I don't want to stand for any side.Wlazly always is this kind of person in my opinion. Although he may want to go back to NT,I don't think he will help the team a lot.Let's pass the chance to other opposite.

• He likes what?! 8| :D
    First, when I saw him with the glasses , he reminded me of a high-paid lawyer and now I see him as some ultra genious, serious, crazy chemist :lol:

Yeah, just don't say that to Ola... :whistle: :D

I read it in some interview and write it somewhere here earlier and now Martee keeps repeating it sometimes when we talk about Kubiaczek :lol: I guess it's for him a kind of consolation, after he found out that Bartman doesn't like chemistry. But Kubiak does.

Ola knows how much I love Kadziu 'cause she loves him too so we stuck in this feeling together :P and writing that Daniel is considered as the best polish MB I had on my mind opinions of polish volleyball experts. For me the best is always Kadziu and adding Pliński here I think it's the best couple in the middle. Actually, polish experts also say that it's the best duo. They stopped considered Łukasz as the best middle blocker, at least considered as often as Daniel, because of Castellani and his damn "not wanting" Kadziu in NT and also because Kadziu's disappearing from Poland. There is some proper phrase: "Co z oczu, to z serca" ("Out of sight out of mind"). Not for me, ofc 'cause Kadziu is always in my heart. But experts talk more about what they see. They still had an eye on Daniel, but Łukasz had disappeared from their sight. Now he's back and experts started to watch him again. So it's just a matter of time when Łukasz returns to the first place next to Daniel ;)

Yesterday I started to wonder...is there any player whom I seriously don't like? I even went to fivb site to look at some rosters, and it was really hard for me to pick anyone :rolll: That's terrible :D I remember how I used to hate Italian NT, but last year I surrendered, damn I'm really weak. So I dunno if it counts, but I seriously don't like Rado. Rado Stoychev, obviously :D I mean...I really like him as a coach, I respect him a lot, 'cause he's obviously a great coach, but the way he behaves during the match...man! :pinch: Sometimes I can't watch Trento or lovely Bulgaria because of him :rolll: If I will ever like Rado, then maybe there is a chance for you to like Zibi :D But honestly, it's rather unlikely to happen :lol:

I had the same feelings about Bernardo Rezende :pinch: Long, long time ago I dreamed about him as a coach of our NT. Now I will say "never ever!".

• Holy crap, you can talk and talk... and talk :lol:

Hahah, yeah, Marcin now seems to me really nice, I enjoy how clumsy and two-fisted he is....unexplainable but that does not annoy me anymore. And as for what he has said... I have no idea, I don't follow him that close :D but I am not suprised at all, apparently he is clumsy not only in his actions on the field but in his words too :cheesy:
    Polish NT has a great potential in MBs so even without Plinski you will mannage, I am sure, but Anastazi really doesn't have to "close his heart" for Plinski, because he could be very useful to him, if not now, in the next competition :)

Yeah, we have a lots of good middle blockers, some of them are not in the NT because of some stupid reasons(Kadziu), some of them was there because of some stupid reasons(Karolek Klos), but we don't have to be worried or something like this. But when I look at this fantastic four, I mean our World Cup's middle blockers I think, that Mozdzonek is unnecessary. Well, I always thought like that, so. There're some players, which their presence in the NT are pretty confusing... :wacko:

At first I was like what the heck? Seriously? But now I finally remember this! Ahaha yes, another reason to love Marcin :heart:
    Andrea proves that there are no sentiments for him and Świder/Gruszka won't play in his team only beacuse of their surnames. And although I love Sebastian like crazy, I must say that I like such attitude, 'cause it's really not fair to see some guys in the team, just because of their great past.

Well, honestly? If we talk about Swider - this is, I guess, the only person, who I will always want to watch in the NT. You know, Swider was the first player, which I saw in the TV and I said - THAT'S HIM. My favourite player :lol: So, it will be nice, if Anastasi will try Swider again, but I don't really believe in this.

I first about Możdżonek and such words for the first time :what: But well, it doesn't surprise me at all. This guy likes to talk nonsense. He is extremely talented in it :lol:

I don't think Daniel closed the door to Andrea's heart. Not at all. He had some problems with health so he had full right to refuse Andrea and focus on healing. After long healing you can see in how fantastic shape he is, he says he feels fantastic and he is ready to help the team and he wants it. He always wanted. So how he could close the door to Andrea's heart and Winiarski and Zagumny not? They both refused too and they still are in the roster...
    Ok I have on my mind only that for Andrea's heart any doors aren't closed for anyone. Even for Mariusz Wlazły. Yep. It's true. I know Andrea is opened for everyone.
    Daniel is considered as the best polish MB but the fact is that competition is growing from strength to strength. So for Daniel there is no other option to fight for the place and show again and again how strong he still is despite his age and how much he can be useful for the team. It can be tough battle, however 'cause we have a real harvest if it comes to MB position.

Maybe here is the answer? Andrea need Winiarski and Guma, but he doesn't need Plinski. If Andrea took Wisniewski, who is in weaker shape that Plinski - for me it explain everything.

• Hahaha, well, we are honest here, so I will say, that I never liked Kadziu so much, so I won't change my feelings :S
    Oh God, I don't know, that I should say that... ;(

But something clearly attracts you to middle-blockers, so...you're kinda in the club anyway :D

• Piotr Gruszka: My goals and dreams don't change

- The coach doesn't take me for only one event, so don't write me a farewell. I want to fight back, I dream of an Olympic medal - says Piotr Gruszka, the legendary Polish volleyball player whom Andrea Anastasi hasn't called on World Cup .

Your absence on the roster for the tournament in Japan (20 November - 4 December) is the end of the era in Polish volleyball.
    - I hope that's not the end. My goals and dreams don't change. Until I had a chance to advance to the Olympic games and play on it, I will fight. The coach desn't take ononly one party, I respect his decision. I hope that the roster which he chose, will be victorious. That's all...

Were you surprised?
    - I wasn't surprised when the roster was published, because the coach called me earlier and told of his choice. I regard his movement as an expression of respect for me.I accept his decision, it was the best option according to the coach for this tournament. He has the final say. And for me it's a sign to don't leave only for time my return to best form. Apparently, I still need to increase the load and simply hard "zapieprzać" (I don't know how to translate it so I write that Piotrek has on his mind he have to "work really really hard" or rather "work so fucking hard" ). If opened an opportunity to once again fight for a place in the team, I have to be ready.

You sound like an athlete who is just starting his career and is not at its end. From where you have so much determination?
    - Volleyball is my life, in NT I spent my whole career. Such competition wasn't anywhere else, thanks to the representation I raised my skills the most, I gained experience in many tournaments. I want to fight for a medal in London, so I firmly believe that boys will qualify for the Olympics.

Fans hoped that even if you won't help on the court, you will strengthen the team mentally and will be for you a place in the "fourteen".
    - Also off the court I try to do my job, but NT is not the place for experiments. There have to be people ready to play and work at high speed. In Japan isn't the time to build the atmosphere off the court, the results will build it and the best could be a qualification. There is no time for bullshit. You have to go and in two weeks achieve the goal. Advancement!

For 16 years you never refused to play in NT
    - I didn't play only on World League in 2009, when coach Daniel Castellani placed on young people. Besides, I was there always, since NT is for me something special. Every athlete, no matter what discipline practiced, dreams about it. This is an award, an honor, I was lucky. Although in NT sometimes disadvantages appear, pride always wins. Because NT is something more

So we shouldn't write you a farewell with representation?
    - Don't make me any summary, the time comes. The ball is still in the game. World Cup qualification games, the Olympic Games, there are many opportunities to return.When my time comes, I'll say goodbye nicely. But not yet.

Source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…arzenia-sie-nie-zmieniaja

He's just the coolest guy for me. Inspiring. A real model to follow :heart:

• edited by Justyna: posts about avatars moved to "Sweet moments with cuties."

Anyway, yyy....*looking at thread's title*......uuhmm....eee....we were wondering with bella....maybe Kuba will suprise all of us? :rolll:
    (we need to go back to the actual Polish NT topic, sorry, maybe it wasn't the best choice to talk about Kuba, but I had to come up with something, 'cause we were stuck somewhere between Polish NT/Bulgarian...Stoychev, Woicki, Kłos, Kadziewicz and Halloween...and stuff :lol: )

Oh and Andrea said that he followed Pliński's game and he knows that Daniel is in a good shape lately, but....he is a coach of our team and he has rights not to call him for NT :D But he said that if only Daniel will keep playing like that, he can count on a call for our NT :)

• Wow, bella, thank you very much for sharing and translating the interview with Gruszka :) He is an amazing athlete and even in the dawn if his NT career he is so motivated to play for Poland... all his attitude is just...admireable (I know I have said this many times, but this man just makes me say it again and again :obey: )

So, very soon Poland will have two friendly matches with Czechia and we will see how they will cooparate and also how they will look like on the field at that moment. WC is a tournamnet which doesn't allow long time for preparation, so players will have to "fit" in motion...

edited by Justyna: posts about avatars moved to "Sweet moments with cuties."

Wild Wild West!

• So I was wrong. Daniel has still chances to play in the NT(well, it would be really stupid, if he won't has this chance).
    Well, if Andrea would take him, it could be unfair to the other players, who were with this team before World League and ECh. Daniel wasn't there, so it's explain everything.
    All I want to say about Gruszka, that he showed class.

• So I was wrong. Daniel has still chances to play in the NT(well, it would be really stupid, if he won't has this chance).
    Well, if Andrea would take him, it could be unfair to the other players, who were with this team before World League and ECh. Daniel wasn't there, so it's explain everything.
    All I want to say about Gruszka, that he showed class.

If Daniel has the opportunity to go to Japan, he should show in Sapla (if I spell the city name right) in two days. But I still doubt it, he's even out of the 20-player list. The chance is very little.
    The opposite position is the biggest mess, all three players can't make sure their position, not to mention more candidates will appear before the Olympic. We can only say good luck to Gruszka...

• Oh and Andrea said that he followed Pliński's game and he knows that Daniel is in a good shape lately, but....he is a coach of our team and he has rights not to call him for NT :D But he said that if only Daniel will keep playing like that, he can count on a call for our NT :)

I read it. I knew that Daniel has always chances to play in NT. I expect him to be a real monster now to prove Andrea how much the team needs him :roll: As an experience player he is always precious for the team.

Did you read "15 questions to Daniel Pliński"? :D

That's what I mean, Vasilena! Let's get straight to business. Talk about heroic Gruszka or Pliński. Or Kuba Jarosz :D Or Łukasz Kadziewicz who is absent in the team but will be always part of it.
    Well, I felt a need to translate this article 'cause it shows perfectly how brilliant guy Piotrek Gruszka is.

• If Daniel has the opportunity to go to Japan, he should show in Sapla (if I spell the city name right) in two days. But I still doubt it, he's even out of the 20-player list. The chance is very little.
    The opposite position is the biggest mess, all three players can't make sure their position, not to mention more candidates will appear before the Olympic. We can only say good luck to Gruszka...

'Cause he isn't. Andrea may open the door for Daniel and Piotrek but only in the coming season.

• I read it. I knew that Daniel has always chances to play in NT. I expect him to be a real monster now to prove Andrea how much the team needs him :roll: As an experience player he is always precious for the team.

Did you read "15 questions to Daniel Pliński"? :D

That's what I mean, Vasilena! Let's get straight to business. Talk about heroic Gruszka or Pliński. Or Kuba Jarosz :D Or Łukasz Kadziewicz who is absent in the team but will be always part of it.
    Well, I felt a need to translate this article 'cause it shows perfectly how brilliant guy Piotrek Gruszka is.

15 questions to Plinski sounds interesting :) If it is something like the interview with Gruszka, would you translate here, or if it is too long maybe to summerise in English for me :roll:

I just adore talking for Kuba Jarosz :D

Wild Wild West!

• edited by Justyna

Anyway, I totally agree with you about Gruszka. He is very admirable and...inspiring. So is Seba Świderski. These two guys are like role models for future volleyball players, especially NT players. Always there for our team, I wish we had like....10 more guys like Sebastian and Piotr.
    They are also great personalities, it's alawys good to have them in our team, doesn't matter if they play or not, 'cause they are a great mental leaders. Vlado Nikolov is a little bit like a Bulgarian version of Gruszka/Świderski :D

• Yes, you right again - Swiderski is the other man in Polish NT, who I also see as a role model for every volleball player (not only skills, but attitude :win: )

As for your last sentence ... I am gonna make a little bit shocking confession now :lol: Do you now what was the first thing which came to my mind when I noticed for first time so annoying me Zibi? :D I thought "Damn, this guy reminds somehow very much of Vlado Nikolov" :rolll: And I still can't get rid of that feeling :lol:

Wild Wild West!