Polish NT 2011

• Damn Bartek has to play! :mad:

I booked the gold for Poland on he Wourld cup this year! :!:

Please, when you know how it is going to be, inform us :huh:

We discuss about it in plusliga thread. I don't know why there not here. More news about Bartek will be in next week. So long we have to wait... :S

• A latest interview with Bartosz Kurek:

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,122794,1,892.html

translation is needed. Poles, please apply.

PS: Will you play in WC?
    Bartosz Kurek: Every day I am more optimistic. I feel a lot better than in day, when I felt pain. On Thursday I'll start serving and spiking to check how will my back react.
    PS: You'll flight for WC not fully health, counting on full recovery in Japan?
    Bartosz Kurek: No. We decided with coach, that I'll be in roster only if I am ready to play. The worst would be taking player, who will be a ball and chain. It's nonsense to recover there and watching matches from tribune. Why taking a place in roster instead of someone health?
    PS: Bartosz Kurek is the busiest polish volleyball player. Do you know how many players did you play in this season?
    Bartosz Kurek: I don't count them. If I am healthy, I play. I heard voices, that injury came in right moment, because I can rest. I don't treat it in the same way. I want to play in Japan, but not at all costs. Before us whole season and I don't want to lose it because of stupidity and overacting.
    PS: Apparently coming back from match against JW you howled of pain?
    Bartosz Kurek: It was pain, like someone squeezed me vice and didn't let. I haven't got out from bed and straightened up for two days. I got the wind up, because I had problems with health, but they weren't comparisonable with this pain. Fortunately, it's nothing serious. It's just overloading because of season. Short rest and rehabilitation should suffice.

Translated with help of google translate. If it's something wrong, correct me :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• I just read Mozdzonek would be the new captain. I am totally shocked! Why not Zagumny!
    Anyway, if it's true, Moz had better guide this team to the podium. :lol: :lol:

Thank you very much. But I'm still confused at several details. For example, how Bartek described his problem, and besides his optimism, how much possibility would he play in World Cup.
    I'm really touched that he're ready to give up his place to others, that's so generous. ;(

• I read this article from Przegląd Sportowy on the way home, and every moment I was more and more calm ^^ I'm happy that Bartek doesn't feel such strong pain anymore and he's able to jump. At least, he'll try to jump today, as he said. Andrea said that if Bartek will be ready he will test him on one match in Legionowo (11-12 November) when we'll meet Czechs. Then we'll know everything about the situation, I guess...

I just read Mozdzonek would be the new captain. I am totally shocked! Why not Zagumny!
    Anyway, if it's true, Moz had better guide this team to the podium. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I've read it in Przegląd Sportowy, as well, and I laughed like crazy :lol:
    Możdżonek speak:
    - How I became the captain? After arriving in Spała couch Anastasi asked me to conversation and announced that he chose me on captain position. When I asked: "Why me?", he replied briefly: "Because so!".
    - Being a captain of NT is an honor, but also responsibilities. But I think I can manage it. Also with contacts with the media. So far, somehow I had no problems with journalists.
    Of course he hadn't problems, he is sly in interviews :lol:

Andrea said:
    - Marcin is ideally suited for this function. I knew him very well in recent months and I decided that he will come true. Besides, he fit perfectly to show the transformation of this team.

I was a little shocked 'cause I was almost one hundred percent sure about Zagumny as a captain. Możdżonek, show yourself in a good light :D

Oh, and btw. our brilliant players finally "deserved" in PZPS eyes for flying to Japan in business class. Wooohooo. Przedpełski claims that they want everything the best for our players :D

• kondzio was faster :D not a big suprise, considering the fact that I've just came home :D

Anyway, this interview really makes me feel more optimistic, just like most of you, I guess. Don't worry guys, Bartek and Andrea are smart guys, if Bartek isn't ready, they both won't risk his health.

Oh God, so that's really true? MM is our new captian :D Ok, so this is probably the first time, when Andrea surprised me :D
    Good luck big boy!

• Mozdzonek as a captain? Oh my God, I'm dying laughing :lol: :lol:
    Yeah, he is perfect guy to do it. All players, after win matches will say, that they had fun, because captain usually saying things like that.

• Hahahha, Mozdoznek :rolll:
    Actually he is so ridiculous that this makes him the perfect choice. Maybe Anastazi wants to avoid some stupid conflicts between players becuase of the captain position and that is how he washes his hands. Really no other explanation...
    I am very happy that Bartosz feels better now, wish him all the best. :super:
    I only feel sorry that maybe I won't be able to watch Poland - Czechia and All stars match in Italy, but what to say? Just my "luck" :aww:
    I hope some good man to record them :roll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hahahha, Mozdoznek :rolll:
    Actually he is so ridiculous that this makes him the perfect choice. Maybe Anastazi wants to avoid some stupid conflicts between players becuase of the captain position and that is how he washes his hands. Really no other explanation...

:lol: Paweł Zagumny was my personal favourite captain of our team. I loved it when he yelled at our guys and at referees obviously :D
    Now can you imagine Możdżonek doing so? It's really hard for me, so I'm looking forward to see this guy in his completly new role!

• this is the Polish line-up for WC in my opinion:
    setter: Zagumny
    spiker: Bartman
    MB: Mozdzonek and Nowakowski
    recievers: Kurek,Winiarski
    libero:Ignaczak :)

My dream starting line-up!!!! Let's hope it will look like that!
    Andrea will have a really hard nut to crack, 'cause we have pretty nice competition on reception! Each of these guys can make a lot of damages in the opponents' team, so I'm really dying to see our guys in action! I miss them all in white&red shirts soooo much!

• :lol: Paweł Zagumny was my personal favourite captain of our team. I loved it when he yelled at our guys and at referees obviously :D
    Now can you imagine Możdżonek doing so? It's really hard for me, so I'm looking forward to see this guy in his completly new role!

Well, in this configuration of Polish NT Zagumny will be the actual captain of the team, he will fulfill the functions of the captain, not only because that's Mozdzonek after all ( :cheesy: ), but as a middle blocker he is not even all the time on the court, and when we add the authority of Pawel to all these things ...I don't know, but Marcin will be obviously only a 'formal' captain when it comes to leading the team, and Zagumny is gonna be the engine. What I am looking forward to,though, is, as you say, Mozdzonek's "conversations" with the referees :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Shit. Now when Możdżonek is our captain there are less chances for Wiśniewski to play... :aww:
    Ola, you said about competition on reception. Look at the competition on the middle. Can you believe that not so long ago we had serious problems in almost every position? It sounds like ancient times :D Such strong team we have now. I can't wait for WC!
    And about starting six everything is perfect when it comes to setter, opposite and libero, of course. But on the middle? Headache! I want to see all of this guy playing. Nowakowski is the strongest one, there's no doubt. But the second. I don't now. Możdżonek plays unevenly and Czarnowski is in a great shape, lately... And don't you even talk about the serves! I know, I know. Czarnowski sucks, blah blah blah... :D But Możdżonek sucks too in this element and as someone wrote earlier, Vasilena I guess, he serves like a girl :mirror: So 1:1 in a duel Czarnowski vs Możdżonek. I will pray for Wiśnia so he can play in match with Egypt for example.
    OH position and another headache. I used to Kubiak playing shoulder to shoulder with Kurek and my love for this guy has grown to impossible sizes. So I can't imagine him sitting on the bench :S On the other hand: Winiarski. My long and constant love. Holy shit. And what to do?
    I should be happy that we have a strong bench. Andrea will need all of this guy 'cause WC is such a murderous tournament...

• Bartek , sometimes, like in this case for example, it is really hard for me to understand what you mean :rolll: :D
    You make me feel almost stupid :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Shit. Now when Możdżonek is our captain there are less chances for Wiśniewski to play... :aww:
    Ola, you said about competition on reception. Look at the competition on the middle. Can you believe that not so long ago we had serious problems in almost every position? It sounds like ancient times :D Such strong team we have now. I can't wait for WC!
    And about starting six everything is perfect when it comes to setter, opposite and libero, of course. But on the middle? Headache! I want to see all of this guy playing. Nowakowski is the strongest one, there's no doubt. But the second. I don't now. Możdżonek plays unevenly and Czarnowski is in a great shape, lately... And don't you even talk about the serves! I know, I know. Czarnowski sucks, blah blah blah... :D But Możdżonek sucks too in this element and as someone wrote earlier, Vasilena I guess, he serves like a girl :mirror: So 1:1 in a duel Czarnowski vs Możdżonek. I will pray for Wiśnia so he can play in match with Egypt for example.
    OH position and another headache. I used to Kubiak playing shoulder to shoulder with Kurek and my love for this guy has grown to impossible sizes. So I can't imagine him sitting on the bench :S On the other hand: Winiarski. My long and constant love. Holy shit. And what to do?
    I should be happy that we have a strong bench. Andrea will need all of this guy 'cause WC is such a murderous tournament...

:D I'm sorry, but....don't we have a weath problem? :D Loooooooooool, can't believe it, really!!

Middles are rather clear to me, Nowakowski, for sure and....like it or not- Możdżonek. I also would love to see Patryk and Łukasz, 'cause I like them both, especially the first one, but it will be really hard for them to kick Możdżonek out of starting six....or not? We'll find out on 20th November! :D

I would have the biggest problem with recievers, 'cause:

• even though Kurek is alawys the main favourite among OH's to be in the starting six, I would be still a little afraid, I'm oversentitive, I know, Andrea surley isn't like that.
    • Kubiak is one of our biggest fighters, and he can always be really helpful for the team. Coach can always count on him. So this is Andrea's first problem.
    • Winiarski- no need to introduce this guy. When he was at his best, he was simply one of the best OH's in the world. Now he's definitely not so on the top, but he's still very valuable, and he still shows lots of class. Problem no.2
    • Ruciak. Great season so far. One of the most consistent players of our team. Great, great serve, as well as reception and defense. He's like a joker. Another problem.

Now tell me reception isn't a confusing position in our team, it is confusing as hell! But in a positive way! :D

• Kurek looks like a vampire from Twilight Saga on this picture :aww: :lol:

loooooool agreee! :D As I already said in the sweetest thread out there- 'Twiligh' cast is calling!