Polish NT 2011

• Fabian can serve with real power. I don't know why he doesn't show it in NT.
    And I think Kubiak will be in starting six instead of Ruciak. But it doesn't really matter. Ruciak has stong service as well as Kubiak.
    Możdżonek :aww: :wall: I want Kosok in starting six.
    Back-up player on libero position? You mean Zatorski. I doubt he appear in any match on ECh :P Igła is our badass.

• Fabian can serve with real power. I don't know why he doesn't show it in NT.
    And I think Kubiak will be in starting six instead of Ruciak. But it doesn't really matter. Ruciak has stong service as well as Kubiak.
    Możdżonek :aww: :wall: I want Kosok in starting six.
    Back-up player on libero position? You mean Zatorski. I doubt he appear in any match on ECh :P Igła is our badass.

Igła is actually the biggest badass of ECh :D No one defends the balls with such an amazing sacrifice, and no one celebrates the winning points like this guy :D
    My dream is to see
    - Żygadło using all of our players equally
    - Kurek in a devastating shape as always
    - Kubiak with his killing serve and pretty much great shape from Politechnika
    - Kuba Jarosz without mental problems (yeah, I know it sounds a little bit too harsh, but that's true :D Mentality is the biggest problem of this guy)
    - Piotrek Gruszka in...a decent shape...I don't expect his shape to be like 2 years ago in Izmir, but I really want him to be our refuge as it used to be
    - Możdżonek...uhhmm yeah...don't set the ball, hit the ball hard and block well!
    - Kosok/Nowakowski- just show some good game and SERVE
    - Igła being himself
    .....and happy Andrea.

Good luck guys :rose:

• The most important thing today will be first attack. We had many problems with this. So, in my opinion, Kubiak will start this match.

• The most important thing today will be first attack. We had many problems with this. So, in my opinion, Kubiak will start this match.

Yes, first attack.... :obey: It's one of the most annoying things ever, when we have a good reception and we can't finish our first action!
    Yeah I would also chose Kubiak instead of Ruciak, 'cause he provides a better game in attack, plus he has a very good serve...which he hasn't shown a lot of times during this NT season. He obviously has a worse reception than Ruciak, but let's hope he will cope!

• Yes, first attack.... :obey: It's one of the most annoying things ever, when we have a good reception and we can't finish our first action!
    Yeah I would also chose Kubiak instead of Ruciak, 'cause he provides a better game in attack, plus he has a very good serve...which he hasn't shown a lot of times during this NT season. He obviously has a worse reception than Ruciak, but let's hope he will cope!

In the other hand, then we will have weaker reception, as we know, Germany has very difficult serve, especially jump-serve.

• In the other hand, then we will have weaker reception, as we know, Germany has very difficult serve, especially jump-serve.

Yeah, I know...but seriously don't you have enough of defending our attacks? If Kubiak won't cope with reception, Andrea can always replace him with Ruciak, no problem. But I would start off with Kubiak anyway....and I feel Andrea will do it.

• I hope so the our team win in today match ;) :whistle:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• I hope so the our team win in today match ;) :whistle:

Don't worry. Kurek will be back on fire. He already brought his brilliant serves back. And Kubiak will kill Italians 'cause he's our secret weapon :whistle:

• Michał Kubiak was taken to hospital.

Michał Kubiak, bronze medalist of championship ended on Sunday in Vienna, last night was taken to hospital in his hometown Wałcz. His body couldn't endure the effort of the last days.
    How says his father - Jarosław Kubiak, Michał's problems began in the European championship finals.
    - In the semi-final and final Michał played on his own risk. This was reflected in the state of his health. Doctors talks about serious delirious and exploitation of the body - said in "Głos Wielkopolski" a father o 23-year old player.
    - For sure the next few days Michał will spend in the hospital under the drip - he added.

Our brave eagle, recovers quickly!

• Our brave eagle, recovers quickly!

That's right! We keep our fingers crossed :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Michał Kubiak was taken to hospital.

Michał Kubiak, bronze medalist of championship ended on Sunday in Vienna, last night was taken to hospital in his hometown Wałcz. His body couldn't endure the effort of the last days.
    How says his father - Jarosław Kubiak, Michał's problems began in the European championship finals.
    - In the semi-final and final Michał played on his own risk. This was reflected in the state of his health. Doctors talks about serious delirious and exploitation of the body - said in "Głos Wielkopolski" a father o 23-year old player.
    - For sure the next few days Michał will spend in the hospital under the drip - he added.

Our brave eagle, recovers quickly!

OMG ;(

Why the hell Anastasi risked his healty? the staff didn't notice his condition?!

• Why the hell Anastasi risked his healty? the staff didn't notice his condition?!

I read that it was Kubiak's conscious decision to risk and play.

It will be maybe inappropriate what I'm going to write but it made me love him even harder... Gosh. His sacrifice for the team... :white: It was his first season in NT and he already showed how much he cared about it and how important it was for him. I hope it's nothing really serious and I wish him to recover quickly with all my heart. And I hope he will never have to sacrifice health to play in basic squad. Team and medals are important but I care more about his health. So now, Misiek - bed, relax, rest :wavy:

• I read that it was Kubiak's conscious decision to risk and play.

It will be maybe inappropriate what I'm going to write but it made me love him even harder... Gosh. His sacrifice for the team... :white: It was his first season in NT and he already showed how much he cared about it and how important it was for him. I hope it's nothing really serious and I wish him to recover quickly with all my heart. And I hope he will never have to sacrifice health to play in basic squad. Team and medals are important but I care more about his health. So now, Misiek - bed, relax, rest :wavy:

... with Zibi, who will give him a blueberry juice - this supposedly helps :thumbup:

• No :lol: Zibi is his best friend, so I guess, that he is in the hospital with Michal now :lol:

Agree! They're inseparable. Haven't you seen lovely pictures in thread "Sweet moments..."? ^^
    I used to call them "Zibiak".

• What a honor!!! :obey:

The team with the Prime Minister!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…c&feature=player_embedded#!

Why this video always cracks me up? :lol:
    Andrea- 'dziękuję bardzo', how nicely said, almost no accent, brilliant, now kurwa mać please, and you're totally ours :D
    You're proud to be our coach, and we're proud to have you as our coach! Thanks for being with us, I'll repeat this again- stay with us as long as possible, I can't imagine someone else as a coach of my team now. He's the best choice ever, and I'll always repeat that :heart:

Piotrek Gruszka and microphone :rolll: :obey:

• What a honor!!! :obey:

The team with the Prime Minister!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…c&feature=player_embedded#!

Andrea standing there and having no idea what the hell this guy is talking about :lol: and his "Dziękuję bardzo" :heart: lovely!

And Piotrek Gruszka & troubles with microphone :lol:

Look at Żygadło at the back smiling like he swallowed banana :D