The 2011 Men's Eurobasket - 31.08-18.09.

• Sergey Mikhaylov, the Russian referee is the answer of your curiosity why turkey lost to Poland with 5 technical foul decisions against Turkey. He did a great job.

At quarter final match between Montenegro and Turkey Iva Perovanovic played 36 minutes. http://www.eurobasketwomen2011.com/en/default.asp?cid={80B70C1E-CF16-4AD1-B264-AB49D76C2B19}&compID={CF1BFB60-1462-4EB7-ABFD-6769D7079803}&season=2011&roundID=7622&gameID=7630-45-A-1

And about French Mvp her stats (4.8 points 4.8 rebounds per game) were really perfect in Eurobasket 2011 she could have saved the France. Actually, you can write a letter to Fiba and ask them to replay the game with French team' full roster. I see that you're very upset about this :(

• We beat stronger team and lost to weaker and we are out. Poland didn't use the chance, which was given on a silver plate.
    However, with this squad, without Gortat, Lampe and Ignerski Poland played quite well. And the result could have been better.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sergey Mikhaylov, the Russian referee is the answer of your curiosity why turkey lost to Poland with 5 technical foul decisions against Turkey. He did a great job.

It is too simple explanation. Two years ago you crushed us in Eurobasket, when we were the hosts and we had stronger team, than we have right now. This time Turkey played just worse against Poland, than in 2009. If you played like then the referee, wouldn't have been the problem for your team.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is too simple explanation. Two years ago you crushed us in Eurobasket, when we were the hosts and we had stronger team, than we have right now. This time Turkey played just worse against Poland, than in 2009. If you played like then the referee, wouldn't have been the problem for your team.

Yes we played bad. I admit that we played really bad but we have a better team than Poland so we could still win the game if our guard Kerem Tunçeri didn't make this unnecessary 3 point shot we need only 2 points. Despite all of these, i don't know if you watched the game, but i watched and this referee was really biased. I never talked about refeeres in this forum but he was a disaster literally. 5 tecnical fouls in a game. Weird.

• Did I write that She didn't play? With injury.
    Well I think Turkey as World Vice-Champion will win Europe Gold Medal. Any other result will be very big suprise because World Silver commits to that.

• Obviously that injury didn't affect her too much cause she played 36 mins. That is not about her injury she only made 4 shots from 12 attempts. That happens.
    This is sports not maths you can't say Turkey won Silver medal at WCH so they must be Champions in ECH. That doesn't work that way. If that is so, 2006 world Champion Spain didn't lose to Russia in ECH 2007 final game.
    WCH was in Turkey, ECH is in Lithuanian. Our coach was Tanjevic now Orhun Ene. Team roster also changed. Spain an Serbia are better than they were in WCH. I don't expect a medal from Turkish team by the way.

• The Coach said the Perovarovic's injury was serious and strongly influenced Her condition.

Why did You change Players from the Silver Team?

• If her injury was serious i must ask to Miodrag Baletic why did she played 36 mins. Why did he torture her then?
    Some of the changes are because of injuries (Semih Erden, Kerem Gönlüm) some of them are coach decisions (İzzet Tükyılmaz) (i'm really against of his all decisions :down: )

• The answer is very simple- because it was first chance to get Olympic Qualification spot.

• I don't think it is more important to be in Olympics than Peravonic's health. He is guilty because he played with only 6 players in tournament. You can win 4-5 games with 6 players but you can't win medal if you don't play with all the players in the roster.

• For Sport Player Olympic Games are the most important. Maybe it was Her decision too.

• Olympics are the most important events in Sports .Yes maybe she wanted to play and help her team .Anyway this thread is for Eurobasket Men.
    Second round will start tomorrow very exciting games in Group E.

• It remainds Me situation from the Quarter-Finals from the Women's Eurobasket. First against Montenegro where the Best Scorer had injury, then France which played without 2011 MVP French League because of injury too then cold shower against Russia which played full Roster.
    I'm curious how Turkey may lost against weak Poland.

Maybe it is true that Perovanovic had an injury but in the qualification round our best player was Esmeral Tunçluer and she couldn't play in Eurobasket too. Look at her stats in qualification round stats. We had missing players too which was very important for our team.That is sport, everything can happen.

• Inspector Gad? Oh ye Starnight? :D Now You must change to Inspector and tell Me why and how Turkey lost to France :lol:

• Well i don't need to be ispector to understand its very simple our current coach is just stupid :lol: his player decisions,tactics and strategies are totally worst.In Poland match last seconds poland was leading only 1 pt and in the last chance,turkey used 3pt shot (WTF!) only a foul or 2pt shot was enough :down: I would manage this team better than him :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: