The 2011 Men's Eurobasket - 31.08-18.09.

• Really looking forward to watching this Euro 2011 and this time all teams will be with their best squads because of the Olympics!
    When I see Group C, I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation! What do you think, will the tournament finish normally(without being suspended in the middle of the matches) if it was held somewhere in the Balkans? Considering group C :D
    I'm also happy that we got with the easiest group and have a fair chance to qualify, although our team is below average at best.
    What is your opinion about all the Americans, playing for the European NTs? It's one thing in football, but here a naturalised player is 20% of your starting lineup. Even Spain naturalised Ibaka! That's a shame, this is national level, not some club competition! Now every team has it's black man and their are all the same. That's why I will cheer for Lithuania, they don't even use foreign coaches!

• Schedule of 31.08

CET is minus 1h, so e.g. Poland-Spain takes place at 14:15

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Good game by Poland against European Champion Spain yesterday (78:83). Today we play hosts. I don't think we can stand them. Lithuania is better, plays at home and - last but not least - wants to take a revange for the defeat in Poland two years ago...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• A big test for Turkey.

Turkey at home is always strong in every sport. We will see whether can win against strong Opponent abroad.

• It's pitty that Turkey lost while leading :down: Anyway it's better to lose now :D Lithuania played very well in the second hall :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Great last play by Turkey. I hate Orhun Ene. :wall: This team was the runner-up of last WCH. What the hell happened our team and we lost against Poland.
    I sent my regards to the referee. :!: Made much effort for Poland than Polish players.

• Turkey 65-57 Spain (EURO 2009 WINNER) :super: :super: :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Big thanks to Great Britain ;)

Go home Poland :thumbsup:

Spain led 55-49 with 10 minutes to go but were held to just one basket in the final quarter as Turkey went on a 16-2 run en route to victory :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yesterday spanish Paul Gasol didn't play against Turkey.
    It remainds Me situation from the Quarter-Finals from the Women's Eurobasket. First against Montenegro where the Best Scorer had injury, then France which played without 2011 MVP French League because of injury too then cold shower against Russia which played full Roster.
    I'm curious how Turkey may lost against weak Poland.