The 2011 Men's Eurobasket - 31.08-18.09.

• 1 point decided that We won't see the Second Team of the WCH in the Olympic Games even not in the World Olympic Qualification Tournament.
    So Serbia against Russia.
    How many Teams from Europe will play in WOQT? 4?
    1st and 2nd will play in London.

• 4 Teams (3rd-6th places) Tournament is over for Turkey :wavy: Hope in next editions we will not see Ene(C),Turkoglu and Tunceri anymore :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• -Orhun Ene must resign.
    -Hidayet Türkoğlu, Kerem Tunçeri must leave NT.
    -We must find a really good PG.Ender Arslan, Tutku Açık, Doğuş Balbay, Engin Atsür, Barış Ermiş (our current point guards) are not as the same level as other players in NT. I don't know what can we do about it.
    -Cenk Akyol, İzzet Türkyılmaz mustn't be in NT.
    -Emir Preldzic, Enes Kanter, Ömer Aşık, Semih Erden, Ersan İlyasova, Sinan Güler, Oğuz Savaş and Ömer Onan must be definetly in NT.
    -We must work hard for Free Throws.
    -We must play with our brains.

Then maybe we could win a medal in an international tournament which is hosted by another country.

• Macedonia beat Lithuania :!:

Very nice! Pero rullz :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Great surprise by Macedonia! :thumbsup: And fantastic achievement by this team; historical for this small country. Congratulations :drink: Beating Lithuania at their home is something incredible. It is difficult to forget that great silence at the end of the game. Lithuania with nothing in Eurobasket for a second time in the row :P

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Lithuania isn't with nothing because today She won the Ticket to the World Olympic Qualification Tournament.

Well Starnight ^^ Your words about Russia's Power were wrong because Russia beat Serbia today and is in the Semis.

Spain - Macedonia
    Russia - France

The Teams are in the World Olympic Qualification Tournamet too.

The last Ticket will get Winner from the Serbia-Greece match.

• Lithuania isn't with nothing because today She won the Ticket to the World Olympic Qualification Tournament.

When I was saying "nothing", I meant the medal. Not to be in the first "3" is a defeat for this country. No matter if they still have chances for OG.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yes I think I saw the result of quarter first time. What did Serbia do there?
    Greece got the last Ticket to the World Olympic Qualif Tour.
    Serbia and Turkey are the biggest Losers of Euro.

• Congratulations Spain get title one more time best team or europe :), and for me biggest dissapointmen Turkey, one of the strongest squads didnt reach quarter finals :down:

• It's toooo late but congratulations to Spain. :cup:
    Also congratulations to me :lol: i mentioned about two best teams and they played final :D