The 2011 Men's Eurobasket - 31.08-18.09.

• Well I think Baltic's case is more simple than You as Turkey Basketball NT's Coach :D

• NO Baltic's case is quite complex and you are the one who can solve this problem faster than CIA :lol: but Orhun Ene (New Coach) is just terrible its too simple all fans hate him :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't deal with such matters.
    For sex cases is Matey Sokolov which disappeared from here like HeeelMooi.
    UFO.

• I don't like so much Tanjevic but i missed too...

If we still have a chance for to be in quarter finals, we owe it to him. Believe me ;). We're playing without a coach :down: I can't call Orhun Ene, "our coach" because he is just watching the games and making the same mistakes again and again.

We will play last game in Round 2 with Serbia, and the winner will qualify to the quarter final. All the teams in Group E can beat easily all the teams in Group F. So if we will win we have a huge chance for a medal.

• Are You sure that the last game will be decisive?
    Maybe today Serbia will win against Spain and Turkey will lose to Germany.

• Turkey and Serbia have 1 win and 2 loses in group E.

*Turkey lose to Germany, Serbia beat Spain---> Turkey 1W 3L, Serbia 2W 2L, then if we beat Serbia ---> Turkey 2W 3L, Serbia 2W 3L, same points but we beated Serbia so we're 4th they are 5th.

So i am sure, yes ;)

Edit: I didn't think about Germany, things are very complicated if they beat us :sos:

• Edit: I didn't think about Germany, things are very complicated if they beat us :sos:

If Kerem Tunceri plays like a real Point Guard we can beat them guess but untill this time he played like a Shooting Guard (1/18 3PT Shot attempt OMG :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: )

• Turkey or Serbia.. one of the Teams will play in the Quarter-Final against Russia..
    And how I may not be against Turkey if She is always on the Russia's way :D
    Come on Turkey.. Russia waits for You.. We will learn You Kankan :lol:

• Turkey or Serbia.. one of the Teams will play in the Quarter-Final against Russia..
    And how I may not be against Turkey if She is always on the Russia's way :D
    Come on Turkey.. Russia waits for You.. We will learn You Kankan :lol:

Russia seems quite weak,thanks to their easy group they are still in tournament even Krilenko is there so they will not advance so much to next rounds as you expected IMO Turkey or Serbia will beat Russia no doubt :win: You should support another team maybe France or even Lithuania :lol:

• What are you doing Ivkovic ? I dont really understand him

Why is Marjanovic playing? :mad:

btw Bjleica playing very well..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Starnight Sweety ^^
    I support that Team which I like not which I should. You know that but You wanna make Me angry :D
    And miracles are. Turkey got WCH Silver :D so Russia may get ECH Silver ^^.

• Bartek

Do you believe to miracles? ^^ I don't believe :D

• Serbia is the most ambitious team i have ever seen :lol: Please God give some ambition to our players too :rolll:

• I saw Turkey-Germany...I agree with StarNight..Turkish coach is a joke...a disaster!! Who in Turkish Federation is responsible for contracting him???

• So the situation is

If Serbia beat Turkey, Serbia will be in quarter finals.
    If Turkey beat Serbia and Lithuania beat Germany, Turkey will be in quarter finals.
    If Turkey beat Serbia and Germany beat Lithuania, Germany will be in quarter finals.

I'm %100 sure this time :white:

• So the situation is

If Serbia beat Turkey, Serbia will be in quarter finals.
    If Turkey beat Serbia and Lithuania beat Germany, Turkey will be in quarter finals.
    If Turkey beat Serbia and Germany beat Lithuania, Germany will be in quarter finals.

I'm %100 sure this time :white:

Wow :lol: :white:

• I will support today Turkey because in the QF Russia will have more chances to eat Turkey than Serbia. Turkey is so unstable here. Well from other way Serbia or Turkey- unimportant if I drink Muszynianka's water but I will not drink I think.