The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Speaking of Kimura Saori, we all have seen how good she is during the World Championships. Just wondering why no European and Brazilian Teams have signed her?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Speaking of Kimura Saori, we all have seen how good she is during the World Championships. Just wondering why no European and Brazilian Teams have signed her?

I'm sure many teams would have liked to, but Asian players in general (except the Thai girls who almost all play in Europe) rarely come to play overseas. The only exceptions recently have been Feng Kun, Erika Araki and Maiko Kano in Italy, Yuko Sano in Azerbaijan and now Kim in Turkey.

• A. Wilson and Makare Wilson are 2 different persons.

Here's A. Wilson's profile while playing at Penn State

http://www.gopsusports.com/spo…mtt/wilson_arielle00.html

She has 4 championships in College, played together for 4 years with Blair Brown (also playing in Italy).

Hoping Bergamo signs her. She's a very good player.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Sokolova will be a receiving opposite. Kim and Tom as OHs

So excited! Tom, Sokolova and Kim in one team. Can Fenerbahce also secure Kimura Saori? :rolll:

IMO, Kimura would have been a better choice than Kim... :thumbdown:

She don't want to play in other country.
    But maybe she decides to change league, beacuse with Toray she won everything is possible in Japan. In this season Toray ended on second place. It wasn't good season for team, unfortunately... But I hope, that Saori will play in european club in next season. In Poland, please ;-) It's joke, of course.

• I'm sure many teams would have liked to, but Asian players in general (except the Thai girls who almost all play in Europe) rarely come to play overseas. The only exceptions recently have been Feng Kun, Erika Araki and Maiko Kano in Italy, Yuko Sano in Azerbaijan and now Kim in Turkey.

Yeah, that's sad. Most of the Japanese and Chinese players are just contented in playing professionally in their own countries.

It would have been amazing to see Takeshita play for Bergamo or have Kimura Saori play for Fenerbahce or Ma Yunwen play for Dinamo Moscow. You know those things. :lol:

• Say what you want, but I think, that japanese league is sometimes better than italian or turkish(I'm talking about the best teams in this league like Fener, Vakif, Eczacibasi).
    Japanese players have everything in Japan. High level of league for sure.

• Say what you want, but I think, that japanese league is sometimes better than italian or turkish(I'm talking about the best teams in this league like Fener, Vakif, Eczacibasi).
    Japanese players have everything in Japan. High level of league for sure.

:whistling: Review my post above ... I didn't compared the quality of the Japanese league between those of Europeans.

All I just said was that most of these Japanese and Chinese players are not open to the possibility of playing overseas.

• How about Fabiana? Is she staying in Brazil or she'll go abroad?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It hasn't been confirmed yet. :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think that she is in ATOM, but they don't wanna say :whistle: The president of ATOM said, that the name of next player will be revealed after final match in Italian league. So it must be Hodge :win:. They don't want to say to avoid gossip, because some people might accuse them, talks with player before the end of the season. :dance4: :super:

• I think that she is in ATOM, but they don't wanna say :whistle: The president of ATOM said, that the name of next player will be revealed after final match in Italian league. So it must be Hodge :win:. They don't want to say to avoid gossip, because some people might accuse them, talks with player before the end of the season. :dance4: :super:

If Atom take Hodge they will have problem with reception again. Nobody's thinking there, I guess. They building team based on power of attack. But reception is the same like in last season.
    Even the best setter in the world will not do anything with reception like this.
    But Hodge is the most likely option. A. Glass must have a friend in team, huh?

Edit: Something about Bielsko - Frackowiak will be probably a second attacker. Everybodys know that her reception is... bad, but attack is pretty good(when she has her day, of course).