The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Chiara Arcangeli in Liu-Jo Modena

• http://www.sports.pl/Siatkowka…artykul,110046,1,282.html

Another Pole in Italian league, after offers from Brazi and Azerbaijan, Skorupa chose Urbino volley. She signed one year contract with option of resigning for another year

-It is big challange for me. First year in Serie A is very difficult and a lot of my friends could experience that. However I would like to check how worthy I am. I want to learn and I think I am mature enough to go. If I fail, that happens. However I wouldn't like to regret not trying -says Skorupa.

-The club gained new sponsor and will fight for medals next season. Building new team they started from Skorupa, who is ranked very well in Italy. In their opinion she is in top five setters in Europe -said Jakub Dolata, manager of Skorupa

• I`m very proud of her :flower: another Polish player in Serie A ! :cheesy:

• In this year serie A will be stronger ;)

• Chiara Arcangeli in Liu-Jo Modena

Modena next year will be stronger... I like also Fernandinha, she is a great setter

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• That is a great transfer for Skorupa, but why don't we get heard about Ludovica Dalia? :pinch: She is a great setter indeed.

• Taismary Aguero very close to Fakel Novy Urengoy.

:mad:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I think that she is in ATOM, but they don't wanna say :whistle: The president of ATOM said, that the name of next player will be revealed after final match in Italian league. So it must be Hodge :win:. They don't want to say to avoid gossip, because some people might accuse them, talks with player before the end of the season. :dance4: :super:

Man thsi would be a great transfer by Atom. Alisha and Megan played together at College. They won national titles together. They were the 2 stars at Penn State volleyball team. But if i were the owner of Villa Cortese, i wouldn't let her go anywhere...
    Lets wait and see 8)

• Man thsi would be a great transfer by Atom. Alisha and Megan played together at College. They won national titles together. They were the 2 stars at Penn State volleyball team. But if i were the owner of Villa Cortese, i wouldn't let her go anywhere...
    Lets wait and see 8)

I dont think that Hodge will be a great transfer for Sopot yes Alisha and Megan have played together long time but the problem is Atom Sopot needs a high class reciever coz there is already Neriman in team who can recieve ' EHH ' but attacks quite good,previous season the team had a crucial reception problem even with Swienewicz so they should try to transfer Del Core or another good reciever not Hodge.Maj is not also a good reciever for a libero therefore reception can be the end of the Atom Sopot next year in CL. Wake up Chiappini -.-

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Taismary Aguero very close to Fakel Novy Urengoy.

Megan Hodge in Osasco? Is it possible?

Interesting that you ask... Cause yesterday, someone made that question, in a brazilian forum, and I assumed it'd be out of the question, since I thought she had signed with Atom for certain. And now I hear that it seems this is an option. But I don't think it'd be a great transfer for the team, if it happens, for the same reason most polish fans complained about it when they heard Atom would sign her. Sollys/Osasco at this point needs a good receiver, and we know that's not Hodge. In theory, if this happens, their receivers would be 2 of: Hooker, Hodge and Tandara, who's a strong spiker that never played as OH until last season and REALLY does not have a good reception. They also have some good players as options for the OH spot, on the bench, (Ju Costa and Ivna), but they're more the spiker than the receiver OH kind.

So, I don't know if it'll happen, but I just don't think that's a good idea.

• Sciurka and E.Skowronska signed with Dabrowa Gornicza, so Nuszel will not play in this team

• I dont think that Hodge will be a great transfer for Sopot yes Alisha and Megan have played together long time but the problem is Atom Sopot needs a high class reciever coz there is already Neriman in team who can recieve ' EHH ' but attacks quite good,previous season the team had a crucial reception problem even with Swienewicz so they should try to transfer Del Core or another good reciever not Hodge.Maj is not also a good reciever for a libero therefore reception can be the end of the Atom Sopot next year in CL. Wake up Chiappini -.-

You said everything, and it's big, big true. Atom need a receiver with GOOD RECEPTION. Ozsoy, Hodge and Sieczka can't ensure this. Anyone, who's watching Atom in last season know what a big problem was with reception there. If they want to be in FF Champions League(they want it so much), they must to have at least one good defensive receiver.

But they took a second libero player. So this explain everything. Maj will be tired of being everywhere in match, tired of hiding other players, tired of defending. In match with weaker opponents she will be able to take a rest. Instead her will play Saad.

• I really wonder what language(s) will be spoken in Fenerbahce Acibadem this season?

Logan, Liouba ----> Italian, English
    Fabiana ------> Portuguese
    Kim ------> English :?: or Logan interpres to Japanese for her.
    Turkish players --------> :?: :?: :?:

I am sorry for Ze :lol:

• I really wonder what language(s) will be spoken in Fenerbahce Acibadem this season?

Logan, Liouba ----> Italian, English
    Fabiana ------> Portuguese
    Kim ------> English :?: or Logan interpres to Japanese for her.
    Turkish players --------> :?: :?: :?:

I am sorry for Ze :lol:

Indeed, communication will not be easy...

• In one of the time out of Villa Cortese, mr Abbondanza speaks in italian and one time asked Berg to translate for Hodge XD

English I tought, like in this forum. Here there are people from different countries and we speak english just because it is the most known language in the world and it is also easy to learn in my opinion. The mister will have a difficult job to let everyone understand what he wants to say... Maybe sometimes will be misunderstandings in the teams

If the new setter of Urbino is Skorupa, in my opinion Dalia will go to Villa Cortese just because maybe Rondon will be send away from Villa :set: