The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• she play OPP or OH. before Mulhouse she play in Terville as OH and finish best scorer of the league.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• thats not official now, but everybody talk about ! on TV for the european league game in between france and spain, the speaker (F.Havas, ex player and friend of patricia) say that she will play in france in béziers.
    béziers would be a pretty good team next season (Aranda- K Carlson - Scleck-Da Silva-Deesing-Soulard or Toteva-Rochelle) and they can change the ranking of the league and take a place in the top 4 ! Btw , patricia will have a lot of option on offense aroud her and i think she like that , be free to create and to decide the way for offense.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Polish setter Alicja Leszczynska (Rumia) will play in Köpenick, Germany next season. Can anyone of the Polish users tell me something about her?

I think she was not really ready to play first setter in PlusLiga, but she is not bad player. She is young and can develop her skills. She is fun to watch because of her dynamic playing style and other qualities.

• Loraine Henkel (GER) and Julieta Lazcano(ARG NT) in Vandœuvre Nancy (FRA).

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• What about Volero Zurich?? The team is going to be the same as last year?

Grbac (CRO) left the team and Zvikovic (SRB) joined others will stay guess :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dresdner SC invited Bulgarian Opposite Polina Stoyneva to a tryout training. They will decide after medical check-ups next week if they sign her. Last season she played in Azerbaijan, I don't know which club...

She is 1,92m tall and was playing in VC Baki ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• the american OH Regan Hood , from Mulhouse , signed for Baki Baku

Who did you tell that ? It is not true ! You did check this info ? :-(

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Dragan Nesic Signed for GSMP

:D

• Looking forward to see Nesic against Guidetti :rolll: .Two very ambitious coaches :lol: Nesic is living the match with players :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: