The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• sladjana is one of those players that has no big name but still be a good player !!! sometimes clubs dont need to transfer big names to be a good and competitive team !

• She will be a bench player and play in Cev Cup. Calderon and Lo Bianco will play as starter for sure. GSMP's roster is completed.

Setters: Eleonora Lo Bianco (ITA), Gamze Alikaya
    OHs: Rosir Calderon Diaz (CUB), Selime İlyasoğlu, Natalia Hanikoğlu, Deniz Çetinsaraç(Hakyemez)
    OPP: Seray Altay
    Middles: Gökçen Denkel, Nilay Konar, Sladjana Eric (SRB)
    Libero: Funda Bilgi

+ Aslı Türker (MB)

I think this squad can not be successful in Turkish League and even in CEV Cup.. :teach:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think so...she might not be as good as Gioli but still a very good player even though she never got a chance in SRB NT as far as I know...

I dont know her but Galatasaray doesn't seem to no chance against EV, FBA or VGSTT with these transfers..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think so...she might not be as good as Gioli but still a very good player even though she never got a chance in SRB NT as far as I know...

If I'm not mistaken Eric played in Mountreux Volley Masters in 2007

• Rita Liliom, Katarina Kociova and Gabriela Koeva probably in Stal Mielec. :whistle: Do you know something about this players? Are they good players? :set:

• Rita Liliom, Katarina Kociova and Gabriela Koeva probably in Stal Mielec. :whistle: Do you know something about this players? Are they good players? :set:

Gabriela Koeva is a bulgarian MB, she was in Volero Zurich. I think she is a good player, two seasons ago she did quite good games for Volero, but last season she didnt have many oportunities to play, so I dont know how she is right now.....maybe someone else can tell better.

Rita Liliom plays in Hungarian NT and played the last two seasons in Germany for Alemannia Aachen. She is a bit strange, one match she can play like a world class player and the next week completely rubbish. Overall I'd say she is good but too inconsistent.

• Rita Liliom plays in Hungarian NT and played the last two seasons in Germany for Alemannia Aachen. She is a bit strange, one match she can play like a world class player and the next week completely rubbish. Overall I'd say she is good but too inconsistent.

and Kociova? Any imformation about her? :)

• what happened Joana?

Eric is decent player, but not near Krsmanovic, Veljkovic or Rasic. Petroivc is better MB than her!

She got into a conflict with Terzic. She wanted to skip a part of NT preparations one year and he didn't approve it, and they were never really able to work together after that.
    I think she's a decent player, but we don't have a problem with MBs on our NT.

• She got into a conflict with Terzic. She wanted to skip a part of NT preparations one year and he didn't approve it, and they were never really able to work together after that.
    I think she's a decent player, but we don't have a problem with MBs on our NT.

I wonder How many conflicts Terzic has had so far. at least more than 5 I guess. with Spasojevic,Djerisilo and some others...It sucks When A great player doesn't play for It's own NT because of some conflicts...

• Martina Konecna (SVK) in Finland - Viesti Salo

• at least that mean Rosner is preparing for new season, good news :)

• Info about Maria Nomikou??I don't know who she is